Armenian genocide 2.0

It’s over

Attached: EE6B57DE-2C35-4AF5-98E4-C342B3FCB336.jpg (1280x720, 80.33K)

It seems to me that Armenians can be compared with Serbs.

Armenians are constantly becoming victims of massacres, they lost a lot of territories in the 20th century (70-80%).

Serbs became victims of genocide in the year of WWI, WWII, the Yugoslav wars and in Kosovo.

two sissy nations

This is the USA fault, they should kick Turkey out of Nato

allah 2
ch*rst 0

It's the USA's fault, again. Because Russia is bad

Literally whom and where?

Jesus is a Prophet you dolt

I honestly believe Azerbaijan started this shit again. Because why wouldn't they? What do they stand to lose? Nothing, since the US is backing them.

If you can't help your allies why play as being a super power?

>churka infighting
Not my problem.

he’s not Christ(God) he’s just Jesus (Isa)

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

you have actual russian soldiers there, so it might as well become one.

Daily reminder that good guys fighting for US and Coca-Cola are permitted to commit war crimes.

Are they in anyway affiliated with Buck's Shuck and Cuck? They have really good deals on corn that my wife's nigger boyfriend gets.

Cope Tigran. Armenian genocide never happened but you deserved it.

The Russian Federation needs to intervene, 2000 peace keeping soldiers ASAP!!!

Good. At this point they deserve it.

I hate armenians so much it's unreal

(Azerbaijanians too)

was wondering when that's gonna happen the corridor region going under azerbaijani control in 2020 was a crisis to reoccur eventually. Good timing on the azerbaijani side, everyone is distracted and will neglect this conflict, add azerbaijan being a gas exporter you can easily shape the general opinion to be pro azerbaijan.

And Europe needs their gas.