Browsing this website for 2 years showed the worst version of myself

i want my life back. i wish i didn't had the curiosity to ask for the truth and how everything works. i never realized it would be so harsh and grim. i wish 2020 had a different timeline where the pandemic never happened and how everything is just back to the old normal.
i'm losing my mind, i don't know if this is just a fever dream or a literal nightmare.
i want to die and forget everything.
pls help!!

Attached: 6d7c32e2e03ae994627fcdf6a27a2037.jpg (720x748, 31.04K)

What's so bad? I am glad I am not the only schizo out there

Sneed

pussy. this site is just surface information. the real world is a lot darker than Any Forums, bucko.

Once you learn the truth there is no going back. You are here forever, faggot.

this board is the only fun place left on the internet

Grug lift heavy rock Grug cure mind sick

Brainwashing can be undone, ask any former cult members. If you really want to change, someday you'll look back and realize how crazy it all was. Don't forget, use it as motivation to evolve into a better man. Pay it forward, help others realize the emotional and mental strain of living wrapped in layers of conspiracies. It's too heavy alone.

>implying that you know the truth
Even when you ask for help, you think that you are superior. Just stop being a faggot

It’s literally jews

Attached: CF922615-65EA-4856-9135-E6E2ACF118AE.jpg (697x1024, 96.75K)

>only 2 years
Fuck off newfag and lurk for another decade

How could it be darker? I saw funkytown on here and the video of the cartel guys wearing the faces on their enemies.

OP is a faggot

1pbtid
Sage
I love posting with my user bros. Any Forums is always right.

All you can do now is be stronger than the truth. It won't be easy but the alternative is going to be worse. Get your shit together.

Attached: 1657454036880.jpg (720x720, 39.35K)

Senseless violence is less disturbing than the acts of pure evil.

WW2 veterans would consider OP a bitching pussy

lol don't even worry everything here is bullshit , I don't even know why I'm here but I certainly don't believe all the nonsense and politics

No one cares fag, fuck off and kys

Attached: CFF4AA33-C7C5-4B07-92EC-AFA7353CFD48.jpg (474x664, 56.29K)

This Finn understands.

>the video of the cartel guys wearing the faces on their enemies.
>he wasn't here for frazzledrip
oh sweetie