Chem Trains Confirmed by CIA Director

I knew the contrails looked different around here. They stay up in the air for hours, then spread apart and form clouds. I thought maybe I was losing it, but it was just confirmed.

I wonder what else the fuckers are spraying on us.

twitter.com/i/status/1555126062090260481

Attached: chemtrails.jpg (1024x768, 152.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-007937_EN.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol they stopped spraying around here; it's been months.
You cannot prompt a motherfucker out here to notice it. Not when they're they're, not when they're conspicuously absent.
These people, and I'm talking the general and even better than general population, are trash.
They got it coming.
They deserve it.

they're there...

>Be pilot
>Oh no you just sprayed poison on your friends and family
>Be pilot on week off
>Oh no you just got poison sprayed on you and your friends and family by your co-workers

Yeah makes perfect sense. I'd definitely spray poison on my family for 42,500 a year.

Chemtrails arent new nor a cospiracy theory they spray heavy metals to create a layer that reflects sun rays back to the sky

>they're reflecting the sun
Yeah that makes perfect sense. That's why it's getting hotter.

>be doctor
>Give out 10,000 injections
>Probably kill hundreds

Money is money my friend.

are you fucking retarded?

>That's why it's getting hotter.
Except it's not

>there have been actual gubbamint trolls for more than 10 years mudding the waters and calling schizo whoever posted about chemtrails
>Now they just admit they were real but changing the name (like ufos in uap)
Ayy lmaos are gonna be next aren't they

Climate change is a pyramid scheme.

Oh look the schizos didn't make a coherent rebuttal or any type of argument at all WOW WHAT A SURPRISE, I WONDER IF THEY'LL CHANGE THEIR VIEWS OR GO ON BELIEVING NONSENSE HMMMMMMMM

MAYBE THEY'LL CALL ME NAMES LOL

Where the fuck have you been? Aliens got confirmed 2 years ago

What the fuck did you try to say?

They're creating the global warming they know its bullshit

They said they were a thing decades ago, called it "aerosol".
Tested it for several years where I'm at, you really can't explain perfect grids in the sky that last for hours aside from testing weather manipulation.

Spain says it's to increase climate, this guy says it's to reduce the strength of solar rays by creating a ''cloud cushion''.
>europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-007937_EN.html

Did they find different combinations of chemicals that when release from high altitude have different effects on us or the planet?

so you wait for the CIA to confirm before you believe your own eyes.
you are the real problem here
kys immediately

The pandemic removed my blinders.
I've come to realize most conspiracies are true.

>assumes they're just passenger aircraft
You see what needs to happen is you need to challenge assumptions.
We know you're spraying and rev 3:9 picrel.
You better be clean.

fair enough
you are a truth seeker
carry on user

Attached: 889af4b10d831259.jpg (700x933, 620.99K)

>he doesn't know they have been flying planes remotely for decades

all of green is just another con to suck money and have the controllers of the realm push a status quo normal that isn't even really normal. once you see the ufos, that's the normal. these niggers have us flying around in oil sucking airplaines that give them profits. it takes the same time to get to london from NYC as it did in 1964 when jfk was still here. lol we literally live in pic related. slave realm where the evil above controls the tech and tries to play God. they slow drip the tech for profits to us slaves. enjoy your iphone 33 masonic edition in a few years.

Attached: 1647179323179.jpg (1024x768, 110.87K)

>>assumes they're just passenger aircraft
oh, so now it's not airliners that do this but only specialized military planes?
keep moving the goalpost schizo, you've talking for decades about civlian planes doing this

link isnt about chemtrails at all idiot

What are mqw-107?
This user is right, they have been doing this since the 1980's

Attached: mqm-107.jpg (500x1356, 174.21K)

the glow nigger mentions seeding aerosol in the stratosphere. kys my nigger brain sucking glow nigger cock this morn

Attached: 1636342906851.jpg (503x503, 55.56K)