Would Trump still being in office really improve your quality of life?

Would Trump still being in office really improve your quality of life?

Attached: President-Trump-Official-Portrait-scaled-e1591897715552.jpg (1868x1740, 506.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.solari.com/fasab-statement-56-understanding-new-government-financial-accounting-loopholes/#ch4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not worried about my quality of life I just want the system to crash so we can start new

I'm Jewish, so yes

Assuming he spurred on the release of suppressed technologies for the general public, then yes.

Unquestionably yes.

Trump declared a national emergency and operation warp speed for a meme flu.

Started inflation
Canceled keystone
Pardoned kikes and illegal employers

His only focus would be the economy. His approval would rely on things turning around so he would move heaven and earth to unfuck things.
Biden only seems to care about.. well I am not sure what he cares about. Not entirely sure he knows what he cares about at this point.

So yes having a President that cares , even if for selfish reasons, would be an improvement.

I love watching the left seethe
So yes it would
Isrsel would still get paid tho
Also Fuck jannies

Infringed 1A for Israel
Infringed 2A more than Obama
Expanded the conflict in Syria for Israel

No. It would be the Republican caused recession like bush

No. And who ever thinks this is retarded. It doesn’t matter who the president is. This country is still going to shit.

If Trump were in office, then at least people would blame politicians for inflation, higher gas and energy prices, inflation, all that. Now they just blame. Putlermort for literally everything.

Trump is an ally of Orban so yes

yes, the memes that come with it are fantastic

>It doesn’t matter who the president is.
>This country is still going to shit.
>stay helpless goy!

Attached: 891CC1EC-170D-40A3-B2BE-803D47369D5B.jpg (400x400, 101.4K)

Absolutely. Gas prices would be way lower. Food prices would be lower. I would have more money

That recession was caused by Obama

The federal reserve bank started inflation more than 100 years before the cheeto hitler got to be the next frontman. Do you think Any Forums is this dumb? JIDF is ineffective here. You would be blaming the next frontman for inflation if you actually cared even a little bit to try to run cover for the international jewish bankers.

Trump and Nancy Pelosi (remember her stocks?) passed SFFAS 56, which allows government entities to not report spending during a national emergency. Then cohencidentally came covid. It was a bipartisan effort.
constitution.solari.com/fasab-statement-56-understanding-new-government-financial-accounting-loopholes/#ch4

Lulz
Found the migatards
Note their poor esl
They got dilated by their teacher to cope with their poor grades

Maybe in 2021, because the vaccine mandates from Biden’s EO was bullshit.

It almost feels like Trump was never supposed to win 2020 because I think these mandates were supposed to be in place as part of a larger plan. Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think Trump has ever denounced mandatory vaccines, those orders, and vaccine passports.

What most burgers fail to understand is Congress has much more power than the President and they are all pretty much corrupt save for Massie and Paul.

Our quality of life would be better if we had a majority of Massies in the house and Pauls in the Senate.

Wouldn’t matter what puppet is in the white house.

Economy would still be booming, Afghanistan pullout would have been handled better weakening China’s hand internationally, Russia wouldn’t have had the balls to invade Ukraine.
I’m almost every measurable way, yes.

I thought only trump could make china seethe and cope, but Brandon over here actually destroying China.

Trump said he wouldn't have left Afghanistan
As well he had 4 years

He wouldn't have alienated Saudi Arabia and Venezuela then turned around and beg them to increase oil production, he wouldn't have shut down domestic drilling, he wouldn't be selling off our strategic petroleum reserve to cover up the first two points, and therefore gas (and all the products companies use gas to ship around) would be cheaper