AMERICANS AMBUSHING POLICE IN New York

Ambush! Terrifying moment NYPD cops are AMBUSHED by glass bottle-throwing gang who injure four officers as they tried to arrest man armed with loaded handgun

Americas, what's your end game? What do you think will happen if you keep tolerating such behaviour towards your police?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11078123/Shocking-moment-group-thugs-pelt-NYPD-cops-bottles-Bronx-arrest.html

Attached: chrome_0EfVPMKLCd.png (999x811, 1M)

Never relax among blacks.
Niggers rove in packs.

I'm conflicted
I hate niggers but I do also hate cops and bootlickers
Tough one for me

Holy shit niggers being niggers. I'm fucking shocked.

just sit back and enjoy it then

This is why.

Attached: aaqwsdcx345.jpg (688x574, 72.45K)

More gun laws and lenient bail will solve all these problems.

>Imagine almost dying, because you don’t want to be labelled a racyst
Kek fentanyl floyd has buck broken the thin blue line

>AMERICANS AMBUSHING POLICE IN New York
americans

Attached: 1625499436936.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

pretty much this

Bottle niggers!

Don’t you need a bush to ambush?

Glass, man.

Don’t care, too busy laughing at china.

Oh no!

Attached: scanning_for_zogbots.png (586x289, 299.25K)

2 on one niggers favorite fun

>glassed
some aussie inspiration in this one

And it's beautiful.

Those aren't Americans. They're stateless urban rabble who happen to exist within America's borders.

This is what happens when you kneel for niggers, they forget the natural order.

You get what you deserve.

Bring back stop and frisk, and 3 strike laws. Hilary was right, these are super-predators and they need to be locked up.

>This is what people voted for

Yes, americans.

Reminds me of the scene in the Wire

i hate the nigger-loving americans

I no longer care for the pigs after their behaviour throughout covid, blm shit, and protecting paki pedo gangs. Let the retards reap the whirlywind of multiculturalism

But I thought guns were banned in NY.
Don't tell me criminals don't abide the law.

>More gun laws and lenient bail will solve all these problems
And gibs

Criminals should not be allowed in a city. City living should be a privilege. Exile all criminals from cities.

NYC is turning into a Brazilian favela.

they would have been justified to shoot anyone throwing a bottle, not a single shot was fired. the police really are scared to protect their own lives these days, arent they? imagine thinking they would protect your life, or your kids life. You are on your own folks

Attached: E4Wj-4NXMAEhjS6[1].jpg (1200x909, 90.45K)

>nothing will happen
I'm imagining how this might play out if it happened in a white suburb. Maybe the police came to enforce some new gun law on a guy and his neighbors started throwing bottles at the police. If that happened there would already be hundreds of federal agents with subpoenas crawling through every single house and arresting anyone who was in the vicinity that day.

Sub saharan Africans are God's true chosen, not the moloch worshipping cult of modern Judaism

Cities have always been nothing but dens of stinking villainy.

we're getting close boys - cops are gonna walk soon

And more social workers.

Pigs and Nigs deserve each other

Is there any tweet links to this news? I want to see the based comments.

Fuck the police. They protect the baby eating Satan worshipping faggot niggers. They're not on your side. They do not make your community safer. However, if they didn't exist, your community would be very safe.
When was the last time a cop helped you? When was the last time a cop cost you money, and walked on your rights?
You don't need cops, if law abiding citizens carry firearms, and are allowed to defend themselves.

you can take the black man out of the bush
can't take the bush out of the black man

>glass bottle-throwing gang
JUST SAY NIGGER

I'll take niggers over British style police any day.

>What do you think will happen if you keep tolerating such behaviour towards your police?

Don't care, even though pre-2020 I would have. Cops have lost all respect in my eyes. They would have willingly enforced mandatory (((vaccine))) with violence against my will if (((government))) would have told them to. They enforced hardcore draconian measures to fight the coofies, during a time when there were hardly people getting sick (2020-2021). Then, when everybody started getting sick from the (((coof and not the vaccine at all))), they just pretended as if everything was cool. Add on top of that all this globohomo worship and taking the knee for BLM. Fuck cops. All my personal friends in the Blue have lost my respect entirely, and I use every opportunity to tell them that, and that they deserve what's coming to them this Winter when they try to enforce the draconian measures again.
Glowies ngmi, might as well take your service weapon and off yourself right now.

The niggers would have destroyed their own neighborhood and the Jews would force all sports teams to kneel if that happened.

You'd love my cousin who lives in comfy rural Vermont and unironically has a "Black Trans Lives Matter" sign in her yard. It's all about the virtue, and as long as the damage isn't hurting her, she's oblivious.

Kinda not caring about this particular situation. They're a world top ten standing army and can't handle some nogs throwing bottles? What is their point? Why do they bother existing at all?

Keep your dirty niggers in your hellscapes, you aren't sending them out here.

You forgot immigrants.

It doesn't take long to get your CDL or EMT license. I'm having trouble finding much sympathy for the cops at this point. This insanity doesn't end until there is an all out chimpout in a big city with a huge body count. And then maybe other cities will wake up.

This is good. I want to see more reprisals against ZOGbots. And having niggers start it is great for WNs. Because when it's my turn, I won't be throwing bottles.

Ban niggers

I hope this trend of ambushing law enforcement spreads nationwide.

Am a bush
Am a bush
AHA! No I’m not. Fooled you!

Pigs and nigs deserve each other. Just hope that they all kill each other off.

Duck phil bottle kids!

dat whyte boi didn't be kneel fast enough

Attached: OhhhShiittt.gif (206x223, 1.58M)

I wish whites were like this. This is why they are losing

Let them fight. Makes for some good laughs

Attached: 1650259110261.jpg (400x400, 27.14K)