This confuses and angers the american

why is it so hard for americans to accept that the future of humanity is electric vehicles driving through green high tech cities where all humans of the world can live in peace together and eat quality bug protein. no more wars. no more famine. no more left vs right. no more nations and borders. no more hate.

Attached: 07-2022-Dartz-Freze-Froggy-EV-Beachstar-169FullWidth-af40946f-1917424-717x478.jpg (717x478, 60.78K)

>thinks the protein he eats is actually differentiated
You are eating bug protein, you eat it every day.

>froggy
Nice

Cute!

>op wasting vital nutrients by shitting out their asshole and not using a colostomy bag
ngmi

made in latvia

imagine crashing in that thing

fake and gay

>robloxmobile
Do westoids really ride toy cars now?

I thought this was a lego toy lmao

Will there be niggers?

Attached: drones.webm (360x360, 594.3K)

The fact that so many westerners are cucked into believing this shit makes me sad.

Eat ze bugs

John Deere makes power wheels now?

i would unironically drive that if at least 50% of cars also looked like that

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
>Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Heroes in a half shell
>White Power!

At that point why not just get a motorcycle, they have electric ones now. I get it no one want to be seen on a motorcycle, but that car is just ridiculous.

That car look ls like a roofless golf cart you would see in some boomer 55 and up retirement community

that thing is unironically the coolest thing you can hit the beach with and get pussy. i mean its a cabrio and thats its purpose. rent a car for tourists and its also the cheapest ev made in europe at 20.000 eur
fair point but motorcycles arent as c9mfortable and you have to carry your helmet around so they arent as practical for hitting the beach and getting pussy which means having another helmet on top of your own and many women wont sit with a stranger on a crotch rocket

kek

>all humans of the world can live in peace together
You need humans first before you can have peace. All I can see is niggers.

you will drive ze lego cars

I always liked microcars and honestly would consider getting one. Really I just want a safer motorcycle with a roll cage.

That being said I hate faggots and the faggots who drive microcars.

lmfao i used to ride around one of those when i was three