Ron’s Big Announcement

Well Any Forums? What’s Ron’s huge announcement?

Legalize abortion? He’s using they/them pronouns? He’s running for president?

Attached: 921F82DF-9EAA-422A-B30E-77ECF021AC5E.jpg (828x674, 298.73K)

>liberal media
Yaaaaawn

Hopefully he’ll ban homosexuals from Miami

But user where would you go?

>doesn't even consider going to Miami to corner the black market on sucking cock
It's like you don't know what it means to be an entrepreneur in America

Good effort, put more backbone into it next time. You can’t be a timid troll. Trolling is like a claymore trip wire in the jungle.

Impossible, it'd lose a good half of its population

500 billion to Israel?

Ron has my vote.

Just homos? Take the nogs too please, all of them from South Florida.

Hopefully that he is running for President

I dont trust him. I dont trust any of it. Only vote I trust is Nuke

Attached: F490A911-8E74-49AF-BAFA-BEF7AE7AD106.gif (640x268, 1.82M)

Maybe he's finally going to take on fag "marriage"? Too early to announce a run for president

He is getting surgery to be taller than 5'2

He’s gay isn’t he

No passports for jews going to Florida is my guess. Does he ever do anything for anyone else then jews?

My money's on Trump picking him for a running mate.

>Well Any Forums? What’s Ron’s huge announcement?
probably something about how much he loves kikes

National Hunter's Dick Posting Day

He’s declaring Disney World a treasonous state and deploying the national guard to conduct capture kill missions against it.

OPERATION MOUSETRAP IS ACTIVE.
TARGET ELIMINATION OF "MICKEY" WILL BE ACHIEVED AT ALL COSTS.
DEATH TO THE MOUSE!

Ron is going to announce he has a bigger dick than Donald.

Trump BTFO!

“ Republican Party midterm campaign platform:

Pro-war libertarians who want to make women carry non-viable pregnancies to term but also want to abolish social security, reduce disability insurance, end medicare, shoot down maternity leave, and add work requirements (instead of something rational like a marriage requirement) for the Child Tax Credit to get new mothers back behind the McDonald's cash register.

Candidate events are Evangelical tent revivals with carpetbagger politicians waving crosses and accusing opponents of being Nazi Satanists while being led in prayer by Jews, featuring black football players and rappers promoting 2013 Obama race politics while simultaneously voting in large numbers to make gay marriage permanent federal law and helping pass the worst gun control laws in decades.

So overall, the Democrats will probably be picking up at least 5 extra seats in the Senate, giving them a strong majority.

I don't see how they can blow winning back the House with all the gerrymandering going on, but don't underestimate the Republican Party's ability to fail against all the odds.”-Eric striker

He is going to sign constitutional carry into Florida State Law.