Lies to you for years and you faggots believed him without question...

Lies to you for years and you faggots believed him without question. Why is media literacy among right-wingers so pathetic?

Attached: download.jpg (880x586, 99.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170830192222/https://alexjonesexposed.info/
reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wfc8d8/alex_jones_caught_in_a_lie_in_court_where_he_is/
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/jfk-files-released-assassination-second-17039132
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being right wing is basically a mental disability.

His lawyers leaking his texts and emails to the prosecution, then not only not informing Alex Jones, but after his lawyers were told about this by the prosecutors, "did not take any steps to identify it as privileged or protected" doesn't hurt Alex Jone's credibility amongst his supporters. Not should it.

Attached: 1637990280900.gif (460x498, 3.78M)

Who?

Sandy Hook was hoax. Don't care about controlled opposition Alex Jones nonsense. Stop trying to associate us with him, you fucking faggot.

The text and emails expose Jones as a liar. If you're going to ignore that because his lawyer is retarded, then you're just a mindless sheep.

Whatever it is, Alex is right about its BETA TESTED ON HIM.
They shut down trump just like they did alex. etc This shot trial is just a beta test of how to make up bullshit and get the judge to do what the nigger say. I mean the court found him guilty without actually having a trial...

you can hate the guy but when they put guilty on you without a trial, just remember WE WARNED YOU NIGGER CATTLE

Attached: 1613327272090.jpg (720x635, 83.64K)

I occasionally watched because it was entertaining
That's all.
Guy put on a better show than Colbert

They absolutely do, there's no question. But it's common in trials to have incriminating evidence withheld for whatever reason. The point I'm trying to make though is that his lawyers are either incompetent fucking retards (most plausible) or deep state actors (less plausible), as his fan base believes.

It's why he isn't losing credibility amongst people who support him.

Attached: 1645579408597.gif (347x244, 3.26M)

this fat alex cohens fuck says the nazis didnt die they came to america and made the 4th reich. nevermind all the jewish names, alex jones is a fraud and a faggot. good job kikes bankrupt this shill

he didn't lie. what's happening to him now is his punishment for telling the truth. and we're all next

Exactly. The whole point of his (((trial))) was to humiliate his followers. He’s full of shit and so is the government. Truth is somewhere

>leak
Give them your mom name and phone number and they can give you proof your mom fuck 10 niggers everyday and paid them by selling the house you inherit from your gramps

Let's not forget he personally started a movement against the wto. Also prison planet and matrix of evil were great DVDs.

yeah bro abc and fox and cnn were all telling the truth! kys nigger

Can you provide a quote of what he said that was a lie?
Like a video of him making a false statement
>Protip you cant thats why I asked.

you think the kikes would want to keep this fat fuck around since hes a huge jewish shill. he even says the media is run by arabs and chinks, running cover for the tribe. without alex cohens, people will look elsewhere. the fat yid wannabe even shilled trump when he said both parties are full of shit. alex cohens is a christ tard thinking jewsus is gonna come back and rapture his fat ass, and jews are the chosen retards

Alex predicted everything and was always right. You should fuck libfag

What did the texts say? Post them.

Also, I thought you Amerifags had muh freedom of speech amendment. Why is this even a trial then? Or have you become as cucked as Canada, where freedom of speech has limits?

Attached: 1657599489178.jpg (686x604, 174.85K)

This is peak retardation

Alex Jones could lie for a generation but it doesn't change that he busted into Bohemian Grove and produced the greatest conspiracy video of the previous generation. Once he lost his mind in the middle of Obama's 2nd terms it was obvious that he was too far gone and could only be accepted as entertainment. Doesn't change the fact he is the greatest truther of modern times. he has reached millions and made them think about real issues. I could give a fuck if he is lying to protect his ass now, Sandy Hook was staged. They all are. Some of those kids were used in other false flags.

Cope

Sage

because 95-99% of everyone is an NPC, regardless of whether they consider themselves a "leftist", "rightist", "truther", whatever. everyone is just a fucking retard NPC who regurgitates shit they heard someone say that they liked.

web.archive.org/web/20170830192222/https://alexjonesexposed.info/

From what the prosecution says, to which the defense didn't challenge, they show Alex Jones talked about Sandy Hook when he says he didn't.

Attached: 1640176852784.png (800x1066, 748.93K)

I don't understand why it would even matter. Why is it impossible to acknowledge that Jones is a liar who doesn't deserve their attention and the Deep State doesn't like him?

The difference is that Colbert was obviously satire. Jones wasn't satire at all.

because being told that you are a good guy fighting against bad guys is comforting. its a massive cope

In order to lie about something you have to have first hand knowledge of what it is youre lying about.
You dumb fucking faggot. Second hand Opinions about what someone thinks happened or didnt happened isnt lying.
Commit suicide not in minecraft

So you haven't seen these texts, and you can't show them to us, but your somehow certain they make alex a liar? When has Alex said he never talked about sandy hook?

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/wfc8d8/alex_jones_caught_in_a_lie_in_court_where_he_is/

>inb4 reddit

The video is relevant.

Attached: 1658457111910206.gif (538x648, 2.97M)

people like you talk big, but you look like a loser using the gayest memeflag of all. I'd have more respect for you if you were using the homoflag to post drivel.

ywnbaw

Attached: 1659161533351399.gif (640x513, 386.8K)

nope. you can lie without knowing anything about anything. i could yell 'ACTIVE SHOOTER" in a school with zero knowledge whether there actually is one. you can even lie without self-recognized intent to do so.
that is a weird definition you just made.

if you think this makes jones a liar, i have bad news for you about every opinion-spewing talking head, on internet ir legacy media

It's the double edged sword of controlled opposition, you know people like Richard Spencer and Alex Jones are fishy because they're promoted as the "alt-right" where as anything genuinely super right leaning is swept under the rug.

If not a liar, then someone who doesn't remember. But he's not an idiot either. Believe it or not, I like Alex Jones, and feel like this is a witch hunt. Refer to my other post about your first amendment. Alex Jones being the one on trial seems actually retarded.

right wingers are brain damaged individuals that believe in a broken defeated ideology. obviously there arent many well spoken intellectual people that can try talk sense of that retardation

Because the communist media always blames all competition for being "right wing" because that's their boogeyman. They literally cannot tel the truth because all jews are luciferians.

Kek, is that all it is? He like, texted and stuff? Holy shit, lock this guy up forever.

>obviously there arent many well spoken intellectual people that can try talk sense of that retardation
You seem up to the task, tell us about a working, victorious ideology.

Because Debbie Wasserman-Shultz runs Broward County, an extremely jewish section of florida, and she can't tolerate being exposed. Jews are literally too inbred and mentally retarded to just let the whole thing drift into the dustbin of history.

Left wingers punch a granny to death and get let out the same evening.
Right wingers get sent to prison for texts.

Maybe you're confusing me with someone who doesn't think this is completely retarded. The fact is though, due to lying or misremembering, the jury now believes he lied under oath. That's going to hurt him.

Attached: 1658455941769656.jpg (828x772, 95.07K)

>Why is media literacy among right-wingers so pathetic?
You still think Lee Harvey is the only person who shot JFK. Good thing they weren't suing everyone who worked to show that to be a lie. You'll catch up once you hit puberty OP. Only 2 or three more years now for you to wait.
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/jfk-files-released-assassination-second-17039132

Attached: JFKOswald.jpg (936x622, 91.01K)

Because you are a registered sex offender.