Russia wants to "raise Africa's voice"

BASED. If you fight raysism and give more power to third world you save the white race.

Attached: IMG_20220804_140240_860.jpg (1080x836, 93.04K)

>nogs will fall for this
russians learning from the jews it seems

B A S E D

FUCK WHITES, FUCK GLOBOHOMO, FUCK KIKES AND FUCK HOHOLS

Z AFRICA
Z MIDDLE EAST
Z RUSSIA
Z CHINA
Z INDIA
Z BRICS
ZZZZZZZ FUCK AMERICA FUCK MUTFS ZZZZZZZZZ

Attached: 1659042355789463.webm (480x848, 2.92M)

Based
the new world order is black and russia is the centre.
lets move to russia if you agree

Russia will destroy globohomo and brown men will breed russian women to produce fine Chads

Attached: IMG_20220801_180940.jpg (126x168, 11.81K)

"fall" for what? Russians love niggers and support niggers, they armed them against South Africans and against Rhodesians, supported Civil Rights movement in USA, like half of 1960s domestic Russian propaganda was about how raysis America is. Russia love for niggers is as real as it gets

There is nothing wrong with black people in Africa. Black people become niggers when they come to the U.S.\ EU
If we develop Africa, there will be fewer migrant boats

With all this Sudanese gold?

Alright butthurtbelter, let me rephrase myself
>nogs be dumb
>nogs be easily manipulated
>russians manipulate nogs in their own interests

African americans are dumb due to American black worship
Africans can be reasoned with and become educated

>Nooo you dont understand, it's all part of our master plan

Attached: muh_Based2jpg.jpg (1395x788, 302.39K)

Russians are also the reason why there's an Israel today. The USSR provided a metric fuckton of aid.

Attached: muh_Tsardom.webm (272x480, 2.08M)

Is this the same Russia that sold 90 million AK-47s to African warlords and regimes for population control? Africans have no love or trust for Russian, they just want the cheap wheat.

Yeah, the US lost fo Russia and China pretty damn hard in Africa and Southern China.
At the rate they are going they are somehow making even India work with China on some things.

Sergey Brin was right

Attached: Nigeria.png (918x647, 668.03K)

>India work with China
>laughs in BECA

>American blacks were doctors, lawyers, and scientists up until a specific movement happened
I don't think you're using a VPN.

>No love or trust for Russia
Cope lmao, nogs love Russia because it bashes evil whypipo
>Sold 90 milion AKs to warlords
Yeah, and nogs love them exactly for that

>If we develop Africa, there will be fewer migrant boats
Nations more financially astute than you have tried. Doesn't matter how much you invest, they always regress once left to their own vices, and no matter the circumstances they'll run to leech off the nearest thing with running water. They're an evolutionary dead end that nature wants extinct.

Why don’t you let some in then?

Nah, it's too late. The actually useful Africans would go back home to a strong African continents, the parasitic welfare tourists would stay. This is only meant to weaken Europe, I would suppose.
We deserve it.