Why do people have such an angry reaction when you talk about flat earth theory but not simulation theory?

Why do people have such an angry reaction when you talk about flat earth theory but not simulation theory?

Attached: earth.jpg (800x772, 150.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

simulation theory makes more sense

How so?

Simulation theory is less obviously nonsense.

Explain please

It's more likely that reality as we know it is inherently simulated and not "real" by any strong definitions than the world being flat because "reasons"

Because stupid people are annoying

Sharks are smooth brother.

Anything that (((they))) are vehemently against is at least worth considering. And nothing makes (((them))) kvetch more than talking about flat earth.

Just watch. I'm sure my post will enrage them

I agree, but it's really stupid to get angry about something that should be so easily disproven.

The Iroquois error.

There is empirical proof that the Earth isn't flat, but no such thing for if we live in a simulation.

What I don't understand is if flat earth is bullshit, then why do they go out of their way to censor discussion about flat earth theory? YouTube has the most extreme censorship of it and frankly just gives credence to the theory the more they try to hide it.

Exactly my point. There must be something there. Maybe it's not flat earth theory itself, but the fact that investigating flat earth leads to an investigation of Antarctica, and there's clearly something going on there given how the interior is so heavily protected.

Empirical proof? Like what?

Notice how he disappeared after you asked this.

How come you can't see Polaris if you go south of the equator?

I think if your assertion is true, it's because the earth is very obviously spherical in shape, but the simulation theory is harder to grasp to either prove or disprove.

Why is it directly overhead at the North Pole?

>very obviously spherical in shape
How is it obvious? Because someone told you it is?

No, because I fly in airplanes and climb mountains. Because I live on the beach and see ships disappear over the horizon. Because I'm a HAM radio operator that has to calculate antenna propagation patterns. Now if I could only travel into space - alas, it is too expensive.

>mfw I believe both

say what time is it there?

>I fly in airplanes and climb mountains
The heliocentrists have been saying it’s a sphere for a long time before planes existed... and you can’t tell the shape of the East from a plane or mountain altitudes
>Because I live on the beach and see ships disappear over the horizon
Unless you use a zoom camera?
>Because I'm a HAM radio operator that has to calculate antenna propagation patterns
You think you’re bouncing radio waves off something that science says radio waves pass through

That’s your obvious proof?

>East
Earth

>angry reaction when you talk about flat earth theory
Because you lazy fucks won’t go to mount Everest to put your shitty theory to the test.

Simulation theory is both plausible and unprovable, kinda pointless to argue.

flath earth on the other end is the epitome of retardation.

What would that prove?

it is and if you dont understand it then your either trolling or retarded, lets try a more burger approach if you dont understand then your obviously not into guns much and are obviously a far leftist faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force

Based retard

TheScience (trademarked)

simulation theory is philosophical n shit, flat earth is just schizo retard Qanon stuff

Time zones don't prove globe earth. You are a legit retard.

Because it's nearly at the north celestial pole. Because the earth is a sphere. Now answer my question.

>then your either trolling or retarded
Social shaming? You must have strong convictions
>Coriolis_force
Aka
>Fictitious force

because Nick Bostrom and Elon Musk are really smart that's why

one is irrational when considering the evidence, it becomes very convoluted very fast and ultimately leads to contradictions. Flat earthers can not produce a single model to explain all observations. Simulation makes no prediction, it's a fundamentally unverifiable concept, so it is more like a religion than a hypothesis.