Sweden least white country in the EU

dn.se/sverige/fakta-i-fragan-tar-sverige-emot-fler-invandrare-an-grannlanderna/
Sweden has from 2000 to today went from 11% to 20% non native citizens.
During the same time we went from 6% to 15% non white, the highest in the EU.
If you where to break down the population by age the image gets even darker. Most swedes are old and wont produce more children while the non whites are young according to member of parliament Hanif Bali who commented on this article on his twitter.
twitter.com/hanifbali/status/1555154336652660742
Citizens under 40 in the 3 main cities are less then 50% swedish today.

Attached: 1659614706674.jpg (828x1432, 111.75K)

Sweden also have a much bigger immigration from shit hole countries with low civilization compared to other EU countries.
Sweden is red, Germany dotted and norway light gray.

Attached: 1659614873785.jpg (828x1235, 139.64K)

Immigration as percent of total population per year.
These are extreme numbers compared to other countries.

Attached: 1659614987179.jpg (828x845, 69.46K)

The Irish statistics are undoubtedly not accurate.

Any visit to any decent sized Irish town / city will show you that our Indian and (especially) black populations have exploded over the last 10 years.

There are areas of Dublin city, specifically on the north side, where a native Irish person will be a extreme visible minority.

I've heard anecdotes that the 5-10 non-white people cramped into one apartment or house are simply not filling in the census data. So while you'll see that we'll still overwhelmingly white in numbers, the cities themselves tell a different story.

Residential areas outside of the city are still native Irish for the most part, but that's also changing. In my local villages, I literally never saw a black person for the first 30 or so years of my life. Now you'll see groups of them walking around every time you're out.

And all this surprises.. Absolutely no one as no one is doing anything about it with results. Instead it's talk talk talk talk. Same everywhere across the western world talk, talk, talk, talk and then they go home and sleep repeat and collect their taxpayer check once a month.
Current day society is a fucking joke our ancestors are turning in their graves, if they wanted something done they went out and fucking did it rather then talk and sleep.

Attached: 1303638903568.jpg (426x552, 64K)

Those numbers are only for immigrants with citizenship. Non whites born in sweden or ireland counts as natives in these graphs.

yeah so? my country is fucked too. it doesnt matter where i am 70% of my surrounding are niggers. not even 10 years ago youd only see them in their own shithole neighborhoods and now they are everywhere.

Interesting. I was in Amsterdam and Haarlem earlier in the year and I felt it was significantly more white than Dublin, at least. Maybe it was the timing of my visit.

You are close 2nd bro. Maybe you can get no 1 spot next year?

Just stay away from the big cities.
I have a distant cousin who lives in Halsingland and from his Instagram story it looks very white and peaceful out there still.

>more white than Dublin
That's not saying much. Irish aren't white.

swedecucks took in a bunch of jews in ww2, karma.

The state will soon forcibly move non whites to swedish areas. Majority swedish schools will be mixed with children from no go zones that will be bused there.
There is no escape.

You are correct. The biggest proponents for this are the grand children of those refugees.
They say they do this because sweden is nazi because we welcomed jewish refugees when we should have fought germany instead.

Attached: 1659616445115.jpg (1416x944, 161.63K)

im from luxembourg

No shit. I see it everyday on the street. It's a genocide. Swedes are being replaced at alarming speeds while being informed that replacement is just a myth. Constant race mixing propaganda in the media and commercials; open doors to every shithole country in the world; citizenships handed out like flyers; Swedes being told that our people doesn't even exist. It's a fucking nightmare that I wish I could wake up from every day. If a regime change ever takes place, a court needs to be set up to hand out life imprisonment sentences to the traitors in government and media who actively supported and collaborated on this.

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog.jpg (2327x2980, 984.47K)

Ha, idiot Italian can't into flags.

Sweden is best at everything. Even at killing it self.

Did the average swede still support immigration or are they starting to show symptoms of nigger fatigue?

The "average Swede" is soon to be a non-European. Among ethnic Swedes, most men probably vote for anti-immigration parties, but that's not enough considering the ethnic cleansing going on.

it doesnt really matter if you go to prison for expressing said nigger fatigue publicly. when i talk to average normies privately i can easily get them to admit their hatred for niggers. but that hatred is useless if they keep it for themselves

Its pretty grim, but us swedes do not deserw saving of any kind. The population needs to suffer alot in order to wake the fuck up, right now my biggest enemies are other retard npc swedes, not ragheads or niggers.
I pray for our police to get killed in service for chumpchange, i Applaud when muslims execute homosexuals. I care not If 90% of my people dies If it means i can get 10% to let go of their hopeless dream that everyone is human and should have equal rights.
I can’t even call Sweden a country anymore, its a proxystate to America servant nation that is the EU

average swedish guy

Attached: ef74bfe0-13f3-11ed-a31a-933d9796e24a.webm (640x478, 86.91K)