Stole a bird sanctuary sign

What are the political implications of putting bird sanctuaries where they aren't necessary at all and then having no security for them. Pic related.

What are the political implications of having retarded left-bots opposing desalinization for areas that desperately need it.

Attached: birdsanc.jpg (3456x4608, 3.09M)

WET AND WILD
REQUIRES
AS S
AT
ALL TIMES

Based, once I cut down and burned a pride flag. Lol
I do not give a shit if people are perverts, but having such an arrogance and devotion to your sex cult above that of the nation and country is downright fucking retarded

Attached: 1659333087664602m.jpg (849x1024, 94.02K)

Not even joking I might take the foldup chairs, tables, and ladder next.

Should have re written it to require double masking

I could probably put it right back without anyone noticing. The most retarded thing is that it's connected to key infrastructure where I am.

Why you bully birb?

I call wine bars bird sanctuaries. I’m not sure what an actual sanctuary entails.

Any Forums radicalized me, I can't help it.

Seriously, this is my second break in though, the first time I just climbed a bunch of scaffolding on the power plant. I don't even give a shit anymore, California needs water.

Attached: beachpowerplant.jpg (1600x1200, 276.55K)

>russnigger carpet
>steals shit
>makes retarded thread
>diaspora faggot detected

Attached: averagerussian.png (1738x914, 1.97M)

Nah I'm local german-bro you know the value of telling the truth and so do I.

Trace the IP if the bird-fags want to get their sign back.

or "requires patrons to refrain from wearing masks"

It's completely retarded any bird in HB is evolved to for urban environments. There isn't shit here left to save.

Quad mask plz. You should have to wear 1 mask for every booster you took

Very few places near me require masks still. I don't argue or refuse to wear one anymore. I put my mesh masks on my chin like real American. Everyone should wear a mask.

>I'm local german-bro
sure semen dicksuckovichm, dont get caught arsoning

Attached: russiastrong2.png (1190x455, 45.86K)

Where the fuck are you that places require masks still? I only see fat old ladies with pink hair wear them.

Post hand

Oh no. Now they’ll have to buy a new white board for $5.00 at Target
You sure showed them