Moneypox caused by climate change not bathhouse buttsexxx

Put down the steak and pass the cricket chips if you want to prevent pus filled sores breaking out on your mouth and butthole.

independent.co.uk/climate-change/news/monkeypox-virus-outbreak-climate-crisis-uk-cases-b2130432.html?amp

Attached: Climate Change MonkeyPox.jpg (700x581, 160.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Frederick_Barclay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Was there ever a fag virus like HIV or monkey pox before 1980?

Attached: Japan.gif (410x289, 4M)

So they're saying bugchasing is the SOLUTION?

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

I love when they combine all their bullshit unrelated psyops.
>climate change is causing covid variants to disproportionately affect marginalized communities, so not masking and refusing vaccination and not driving an EV are all symptoms of toxic white supremacy and systemic racism

The same playbook.

Attached: This terrifying phenomenon.jpg (700x710, 334.91K)

Haha no, it all really accelerated when postmates and that Jewish doctor who stitched up assholes for a living created a “bottom friendly” menu and were all sycophantic around the idea of anal sex. Nobody brings it up anymore, which is weird because they were pushing butt fucking pretty hard right until the outbreak, which means they probably caused it.

Oh come the fuck on, that’s straight out of South Park!!! Are they out of their fucking minds?! The episode is even called spontaneous combustion.

>climate crisis
that's a funny name for fisting piss orgies

What exactly does the Church of Climate have to do with disgusting faggots spreading asshole diseases to each other?

>Moneypox caused by climate change

Sodomite cope.

>biodiversity
are they saying immigration & race mixing is bad for our health??
I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I TELL YOU
well, not that shocked

You know how insane religious people attribute everything to god? Fire? God. Flood? God. Big dinner? God. No dinner? Also god. Well, “climate” is sort of like god to the npcs. They do the same thing but replace God with climate.

Go down the rabbit hole user, these viruses started somewhere

Attached: D9D9822A-B9D5-4D46-8067-503652C294FD.jpg (499x787, 104.86K)

>some nonsense about the world ending, this is an authoritative source as to why it is happening.
>by nondescript jewish name
>published by the shopping cart line penny rag

I never see anyone buy them, how do they stay in business?

Would you like to know more?

Attached: E5FE14D0-0EF3-4CC1-A244-55B936520B56.jpg (780x996, 376.41K)

Would you like to know more?

Attached: 99F4148B-4285-4DAF-A4A9-11E331F44F9F.png (1350x875, 436.75K)

>I never see anyone buy them, how do they stay in business?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Frederick_Barclay

>You know how insane religious people attribute everything to god? Fire? God. Flood? God. Big dinner? God. No dinner? Also god. Well, “climate” is sort of like god to the npcs. They do the same thing but replace God with climate.

Attached: More Climiate Change.jpg (1122x1461, 201.36K)

Bingo. Manmade Climate Change is official religion of NPCs. It's pseudoscientific Lysenkoism endlessly promoted for solely political purposes.

valiant attempt

It's a bit like the bit at the end of catch 22 where it becomes obvious that the phrase catch 22 is simply a way of saying "you'll do whatever we want"