Oh no no no

Vatnik bros, I don't feel so good...
>twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1554947585659572227

Attached: dascczzcx.png (590x490, 207.53K)

why you polish niggas got nothing else than post shit about russia eh? whats the butthurt

>NEXTA
discarded

Attached: Nexta march.png (1475x790, 154.05K)

2 more VPNs

Attached: 2moreweeks.png (640x622, 487.47K)

Bro just use a VPN so they don't know you're from Russia.

At the beginning I thought this faggot was based even if he was pushing communist agenda talking bad about the so called (nazi) about the stuff on nuking London but now I clearly lost all my interest in listening to this jew subhuman faggot

What? I just want to alert my vatnik bros so they won't get jailed. Whats the butthurt

Yes video i staged too lmao

Still waiting for the Russian economy to implode as well, I was told two more weeks back in March

There's Russia, Bela (white) Russia, and Butthurt (Poland) Russia.

>Maria Butina

Attached: Resized_296-2965267_pepe-and-wojak-laughing-hd-png-download.jpg (860x559, 104.67K)

would think that they already shifted to superior chinese internet services from inferior westoid ones

They know they losing the "war" so controlling all information flow is essential for keep them on power.

Bellingcat makes Russia look like super men.
They managed to drive their tanks and trucks for months now respite selling all all their gas before the escalation even began.
No wonder NATO is losing so bad, they are goign up against the Waaagh!.

>fuck yes

Attached: 1657139870099.jpg (200x202, 28.51K)

>still wai....ack

Attached: takethateuropoors.png (1311x913, 1.56M)

Why news take a single sentence and strech it out of context and give it their assumptions on how it will affect the future
Even during my service I didn't write such bad articles

Poles eat feces, why?

Imagine that we even speak russian, have communist statues in our cities and celebrate russian holidays.
Well all of that is not true just as
>Butthurt (Poland) Russia.
But you can imagine that it is.

remnants of russian occupation

Awesome get rid of Russian cancer in the Dota 2 community

>goyxta
into the trash it goes.

If you belive any word that comes out off this duma retard then you are even more retarded then him.