"30-year era of constructive relations between USSR and West"

I, for one, sometimes wonder what they were thinking. They attacked a sovereign country, committing incalculable war crimes along the way, deporting Ukrainian children en masse to Russia, Ukrainian adults to Russian camps, torturing and killing prisoners of war, they started using raw materials as a political weapon, besides Ukraine they started popping up in other countries with which they border, waving sabers at the whole of Europe and the USA, on top of that the latest words of the German Chancellor indicate that the Germans finally got seriously pissed off. Well, in short, they unleashed an arch-infestation because there's no point in listing everything they've retaliated against because most people on leisure are pretty much up to date. So - they attacked a sovereign country and thought that what, that the world would look away? That nothing would change? That they would enter Ukraine as if it were their own, plant a puppet government, and it would be business as usual?

I hope that "constructive relations between the West and Russia" are just beginning, and by "constructive relations" I mean cleansing the EU countries of Kacapian agents, rearming, strengthening and expanding NATO, becoming independent of Russian raw materials and keeping mother rassiya on a short leash. And what I care most about is that EU countries and the US finally listen to the voices of countries such as Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, etc. Countries that have had contact with the wonderful Russian mire, know what it's up against, and know that there is no such thing as "constructive relations" with Russia, because the only thing that works on this wilderness is a poke and a short leash.

Attached: russian tanks.jpg (1080x608, 278.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/ausland/nato-osterweiterung-aktenfund-stuetzt-russische-version-a-1613d467-bd72-4f02-8e16-2cd6d3285295
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>They attacked a sovereign country
stopped reading there
hoholstan is america's puppet state

you have always the best pics

Attached: thiscantbereal.jpg (1200x627, 226.17K)

>I, for one,
I, for one, wish that you'd post more soup pictures.

>They attacked a sovereign country, committing incalculable war crimes along the way,

Vietnam, Grenada, Libya Iraq Syria Serbia Yemen, Niger, Somalia?

The polkike obviously either is historically illiterate or is deliberately ignoring history. I suppose OP is just something they conjured up in the pre-posting on Any Forums CIA shill meeting today.

It would've worked if they managed to finish it quickly and everyone would have to accept it and move one. That's why Germans were initially silent about the whole thing.
That's why Americans are sending military that helps Ukrainians to prolong the conlifct because the longer it goes the more alienated Russia becomes from Europe.

absolutely nothing wrong with that faggot, look what I did on the weekend to 2 skylines for shits and giggles

Attached: moments before a tragic accident.webm (1064x600, 2.88M)

30 years of NATO countries undermining Russian security, you mean. After 1989 both NATO and Russia signed a treaty that NATO would not expand into former soviet bloc countries. NATO then lied and did it. Say nothing of the fact there was a failed NGO-fueled color revolution in Russia that was put down because it was astroturf. Russia has every right to be wary of the jew-run West. I literally give no shits at all, whatsoever, about your pathetic historical Polish animosity to Russia, by the way. I'm sorry they bulldozed your butthole so many times, but that means little in today's contexts.

>After 1989 both NATO and Russia signed a treaty that NATO would not expand into former soviet bloc countries. NATO then lied and did it.
NATO invaded post-Soviet countries and forced them to join them? Why haven't I heard about this before, this is HUGE news.

One, NATO had no such formal obligation. What's not signed on paper does not exist.
Two, Russia's notion of "security" is that of owning all of its former imperial possesions, which goes directly against security goals of these former posessions. It's like claiming that Germany needed to invade everyone around them for "security reasons". It's a weak excuse.
Three, even if we accept that excuse, then security is not "deserved", it's earned. USA was able to expand NATO very effectively, why would Russia be incapable of doing the same with CIS? It's almost as if CIS wasn't nearly as appealing to its neighbours.

that's what you get for playing zero sum games with civilizations superior to yours. Maybe this time you'll learn, but I doubt it.

Muh Polish seething and coping post.

West provocated Russia for fucking millennia. Even communists themselves were funded by Wall Street bankers like Schiff.

did you at least have the decency to use GTS skylines?

sure

Attached: new skyline.webm (1099x600, 2.87M)

Different models entirely. US operates on monetary imperialism model, called dollar hegemony. Russia is poor backwards nation that had no time to develop sufficient financial architecture other then being looted and sacked by hordes and West through wars.

All NATO does is sucks out your military industry and replacing it by purchasing of American goods. In fact most of 'client' states of East Europe have no complex industry other than being cheap labor factories of the West. This model works until it doesn't since it's easy to replace your 'economy' with someone else that will work cheaper.

I can't wait for the nuremberg trials over this fiasco. Day of the rope for every vodka sippin ass nigga

Source: Poland

nice story, thanks man

Name 1 war crime.

Worse than Russians themselves.

>being intentionally disingenuous and retarded
Filtered.

spiegel.de/ausland/nato-osterweiterung-aktenfund-stuetzt-russische-version-a-1613d467-bd72-4f02-8e16-2cd6d3285295

Russia is not signatory of the ICC in the hague, netherlands anymore. There wont be any.

Nice paywall bro

pretending to be that fag is pretty fucking gay dude.

> In fact most of 'client' states of East Europe have no complex industry other than being cheap labor factories of the West
That's the EU's fault, not NATO's. Poland still has its own defense industry, so does Slovakia, so does South Korea after decades of American involvement, so I don't see your argument working in practice.

>deporting Ukrainian children en masse to Russia, Ukrainian adults to Russian camps

What? Where can I read about this!

>being intentionally disingenuous and retarded
You mean that didn't happen? They joined NATO willingly? Then what right does Russia have to object to that?

>One, NATO had no such formal obligation. What's not signed on paper does not exist
I guess Cuba should have been given nukes because after all, they made no formal treaty with the US restricting such an action. NATO would've expanded even with a signed treaty because what's signed on paper does not exist.

>Then what right does Russia have to object to that?

Because of

>After 1989 both NATO and Russia signed a treaty that NATO would not expand into former soviet bloc countries. NATO then lied and did it.

Post that treaty.

Correct. The difference being, USA had the capacity to enforce the informal agreement. Russia does not.

>Then what right does Russia have to object to that?
Same right as America had objecting to Russian missiles in Cuba. Or does your autistic kraut ass need a legalistic excuse divorced from realpolitik?

All is true, but unfortunetaly you won't get serious responses here.

Eastern Europeans have gotten to uppity, if going back under Russia will get them to shut up then I'm all for it

I don't know you, and I don't care to know you