Jews tricked me at the grocery store...

Jews tricked me at the grocery store. I saw the price tag for instant noodles - 50% DISCOUNT This price tag was near the black bean noodles. But it referred to another noodle with a similar name. There was no price tag at all for the black bean noodles. And there was no discount on this particular noodle. I'm sure they did it on purpose. It happens in your stores in your countries?

Attached: Jewish tricks.jpg (828x663, 75.74K)

Some kid probably just fucked up putting out the sales tags
>t. ex retail wagie

In the wastelands that once were Germany this shills here put up the discount pricetags... for the next fucking day
You unironically can't relax one fucking second in this distopic shithole

Fucking kikes

Bought a drink in a plastic bottle. €2.00. At the checkout they want €2.15.

15 cents for deposit, on a plastic bottle. When you bring back the empty bottle you do not get 15 cents back in money, you get a credit at that store for 15 cents off your next purchase!

fucking kikes

they do it on purpose, that's why i always check the barcode numerals

no NEVER

Why did you buy it still

It does, and you can demand to sell it to you for that price on misplaced pricetag according to law.
Only thing is that cashier pay will probably refuse and dessert defensive as if she owned the supermarket. Even though everybody and she too are aware that the jew owner will not even say thank you to her and will probably cut her salary for "wasting time/loitering". This is fucking ridiculous.

You can just give them the receipt without buying anything and they give you the money in cash.

Who gives a fuck about discounts in a grocery store?

Have you not looked at food prices recently, Mr moneybags?

Happens a lot because the wagies don't care and it's not exactly illegal.

Attached: Lolipepe.jpg (600x600, 40.04K)

This is almost certainly a case of a Ruskie drinking too much Vodka before heading off to the markets, but I'm going to agree with OP anyways because fuck kikes.

Attached: 1545253295045s.jpg (165x250, 6.07K)

It happens in all big market chains and it's a well-known trick:
>a variety of the product is loudly promoted as being on discount (eg CHEESE flavored potato chips)
>that variety is missing from the aisle, all the other similar looking products are still there (eg different flavored chips, but not the ones with CHEESE) and you can also see the advertisment for the discounted price exactly near them
>if you confront the employees they're instructed to tell you it's not on purpose and that the product is sold-out for the moment and it might get restocked soon

Is that so?
Not even glass but plastic cancer bottles

This shit happens all the time where I live.

>decent sized arrangement of plates
>one label, $3
>that's for the shitty little disks and everything else is like $10-$15

Though there's also the blantant unit fuckery. If there's two similar products, one will use pounds, the other will use ounces. Yeah you can calculate it yourself easily, but it makes shopping very tedious.

Attached: 1612928693513.jpg (512x512, 54.86K)

Here they always add price/100g to tags. Is that not standard in the US?

yes this is common
our the expiration date is very fine print
fuck jews

oh that is some jew shit there

The Kroger by me tried implementing a coupon app. Basically they’d put the standard big yellow discount tag on an item but you’d go to check out and it was the regular price, you couldn’t get the discount unless you had the app and scanned your phone. Every time I was there for about a month someone in checkout would yell at a wagie until they pulled out their own phone to give the discount to the customer. They stopped doing this nonsense pretty quickly.