Why do Gen X and Gen Y women get so angry at men dating their Gen Z counterparts?

Why do Gen X and Gen Y women get so angry at men dating their Gen Z counterparts?

Attached: 9A4E9972-319C-4D38-9095-75A1BF8297B8.jpg (750x629, 231.71K)

this stems from fathers treating their daughters like little girls into teenage years and adulthood, all the princess stuff and muh heckin' innocent daughterino stuff has to end, you know who you are

Attached: thatsanigger.jpg (565x476, 45.99K)

Why do you have this screenshot

Everything a woman says is filtered through her emotions. This chick is upset that all the older dudes she fucked when she was 20 want nothing to do with her now, so she's projecting evil intent on all men that fuck younger chicks in order to cope

I agree on the part where men are having sex with women without marrying them.

Cause they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to ride the cock carousel till 35 and then settle down with a 10/10 that's willing to either raise their kids from other men or adopt

Women with a higher bodycount than the men they are dating are just as exploitative if not more so.

SHE WAS ONLY 24 YEARS AND 364 DAYS OLD YOU SICK FUCK !

because they did so when they were young and now realize how badly that affects their market value now that they are competing against them

Men prefer younger women, women prefer older men. Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, making roasties seethe.

Because women that hit 30 hit the wall hard and are un-fuckable and un-dateable at that point. I'm thinking of trading in my ugly-ass fat gf for a younger model.

Attached: 1607896047276.jpg (1024x1024, 43.49K)

I met my wife when she was 18 and I was 32. Been married 15 years now.

Why are these Women so fucking sexist. I talked to a friend that's unfortunately became a mega feminist, and she doesn't get it either. She admitted she'd date someone in their early 20's if she liked them enough. Liberals fought for a sexual revolution, and now they're going against it with consenting adults.

It's a negress, just ignore it.

Women are not men, you wouldn’t treat your son like your daughter so complain? There’s nothing wrong with men having younger -25 women. It’s good for men and women and is entirely natural.

she was only 24.999 years old you sick fuck

women are hopeless retards.
giving them freedom has been a disaster.
women shouldn't have freedom for the same reason minors don't have freedom.

Sex without marriage is wrong.

>This is a hill I will die on
Sounds good to me, repulsive mutt-freak.

>after a life of riding the cock carousel and dating older men
>manipulative exploitive french nigger mutt seethes that she's hitting the wall and those men her age are now dating younger women
Dumb sluts never learn. Especially nigger mutt women.

>This is a hill i will die on alone.
Fixed

No. Keep doing this desu.

All women opinions is worthless

>mfw 60 and dating 25 yo

Sounds like women shouldn't vote until at least 25.

>...a hill I will
THEN DIE FASTER

Top kek

Attached: 1CCB0ED6-F31C-4FA0-9DE7-6378573F83E7.gif (416x261, 854.3K)