>You WILL eat ze bugs

>You WILL take ze vaccine.
>You WILL hug ze nigger.

Attached: C0FCDBFC-8C8F-4556-84E6-768687A5B0EC.jpg (828x1189, 411.67K)

>Buck E. Cheese

I’ve had my kid ignored at events but when you’re black, every misfortune, indeed every inconvenience, can only be the result of racism.
Like African tribesmen blaming everything on witchcraft.
Anyway, next time someone acuses you or white fragility, remember this what they look like

>you vill wear ze costume
>you vill hug ze niggers

Attached: 20220804_073826.jpg (1080x1322, 509.72K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-074136_Chrome.jpg (1080x1385, 499.01K)

when will they run out of race cards?

The Sesame Street bunch are suing for $25M and trying to get a class action going.
Any business with live entertainers interacting with patrons should dump them all immediately.
Why would you bet your business on the likelihood that some pimply teen can muster enough affection for some unlovable niggers?

kek
they should consider putting up NO BLACK signs again

it´s a simple solution really , just don´t be a nigger and if you are one , try not to be one.
i know its rough , but it´s really that simple.
being black is ok , being a nigger is never okay.

>Any business with live entertainers interacting with patrons should dump them all immediately.
Added to the list of things ruined by niggers.

>niggers spend their time fucking with mascot dudes
>niggers always beating and spitting on mascots
>mascot dudes sick of this shit ignore niggers
WIPIPO IZ RAYCISS

Niggers do not understand the concept of consequences.

Can't they countersue for slander and defamation? Seems like an easy win, good luck proving that a guy dancing in a costume mascot is discrimination.

>nigger exhaustion

Attached: 20220804_081001.jpg (204x133, 15.05K)

>Probably used to interact with them
>they smelt like shit
>parents got uppity over small things
>child would do some nigger shit
>stops interacting with them
>"Shieet whys dont yous like us n shiiet we been like yous"

This was my first thought
>Ayo mousecrack, gimme a high five!
>Now throw up crops
>Dance for me mouse nigga!
>Pick me up!
>No?
>You raciss ass cracks I'm suin chick w cheese fo 50 million chickenwings

when they know the race card leads to an ass whipping. right now a whole generation of niggers has grown up not having to take responsibility for their actions, the south is still full of nigger bloodlines that know better than to test white folks, why you think the SE USA has twice the national average of blacks per capita but basically no issues outside a few democrat cities like atlanta? folks down here learned to get along together but separately a long time ago and in the north/democrat areas, they haven't had to

Me personally, I hate niggers.

I've seen 3 of these articles in the past week, first sesame Street land then Legoland and now chuck e cheese
I don't believe this is natural, I think these videos are being orchestrated, just keep an eye out you will see more of these articles

Same desu

>We have double the blacks, just ignore them

At this point, it seems like it would just be easier to challenge Brown v Board on constitutional grounds and start pushing to legalize banning black people from businesses.

Attached: Screenshot_20220722-101625_YouTube.jpg (1694x1080, 497.76K)