Is your country on the right side of history?

Pic related:

Attached: 1649363378757.png (1920x1080, 436.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibge.gov.br/en/statistics/social/labor/18391-2010-population-census.html?=&t=destaques
ghdx.healthdata.org/record/brazil-demographic-census-2010
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland–NATO_relations#Polling
vocaroo.com/12X787NdSXrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't care

Not my problem

all this bum-licking of Ukraine is disgusting

russia is LE BAD m'kay, lest we forget china is also LE BAD

Europe should seriously just be considered a single block. They all vote the same way anyway and pad pro-western decisions by sheer numbers.

Grey master race.

Why does russia get to vote on that?

because they are in the UN

UN is such a joke
why are africans, asians and south americans allowed to voice their opinions on russia

you’re next
cant wait for finnshits to die from thermobaric bombs

whats up with this site sucking putins and poo's dick, all you losers are just contrarians with no opinions

Nah, if the war spreads the next is Moldova.

Popular opinion... le bad!

It's cringe how even people on this site all of a sudden care about dying Ukrainians so much

why wouldn't they care? half of them live like 10 hour drives from them and they're getting invaded for ethical reason

they don't, they're doing the Any Forums equivalent of redditor/twitter virtue signalling and supporting the current thing. i dont care about my own people dying, let alone people 1000km away from me

>and they're getting invaded for ethical reason
what does getting invaded for ethical reasons even mean? what ethical reason does monke have for invading ukraine?

there are various ethical reasons for invasion, for example getting your archduke killed by a state sponsored terrorist group is one

It always annoyed me back when Russia was in the ECHR how in bad faith they act.

>You are guilty of violating the most fundamental freedoms of the ECHR including using torture with which no derogation is permitted, are you at last going to change policy?
>No :^)

Although the fact that Uzbekistan, China, Qatar and Sudan get left alone is a joke.

That's the cross-bleeding poltards

Well yes. They should've been cut off from these ties in 2008/2009. But
>W-well uhhh... okay, but just dont do more of this... alright?
Holy kek

what are Putin's ethical reasons for invading Ukraine then? your posts are implying half of Europe should fear Putin because he has justifiable ethical reasons for invading Ukraine and thus other places too

he doesn't have any ethical reasons for invasion, and those that are 'real' are fabricated
i don't support that monkey or his rich parrots, he should be hung like mussolini

Ethical? As in... concerning ethics?
Do elaborate, user

i mispoke, i meant to say for NO ethical reason
hahahahahh

>i mispoke, i meant to say for NO ethical reason
okay i thought i was being retarded because your posts made no sense

But user we've got to ruin the worlds economy to save this dictator in the name of democracy.

Attached: 1631899523417.png (1670x1260, 2.19M)

yeah i am still waking up, my bad

Doesn't it get a bit hot when wearing tin foil in Brazil?

lol

Attached: 1644184167827.png (980x1568, 1.98M)

what is this supposed to prove?
i don't get it

What about Yemen and Palestine? When are you going to sanction Saudi Arabia and Israel?

No, you're not a good person just because you live in the West.

Attached: 1659608114742.jpg (1600x900, 589.29K)

Of course you see nothing wrong with it.

Attached: 1634957766174.png (932x1361, 1.03M)

I guess it doesn't. Fascinating

the objectively right side of history is either being neutral or opposed to the great satan of america

>I guess it doesn't. Fascinating

Attached: 1628379230762.jpg (1024x755, 109.71K)

do you have proof for that picture being true?
and what's wrong with dating africans?
your country exists because of that lol

>your country exists because of that lol
Do you have proof on that?

Do you really have to ask?
He doesn't. He's just a shitty ideologue with a lot of copium and wishful thinking. His previous memes were cherry-picked, taken out context and/or irrelevant. On the few headlines that actually have some semblence of truth to them, Russia is a worse case in that same category. But whatever he can muster for his vatnik memes.

your average skin tone is the first one that comes to mind, isn't brazil the most mixed nation on the planet?
also proof on that picture?

UN should be dissolved. Same goes with alphabet agencies.

He is a dictator. Try to disprove this.

>your average skin tone is the first one that comes to mind
Which one?

yeah, it is also very interesting how both the commies and the far right is on the same side of this conflict, both supporting russia simply because of contrarian principles hahahah

most of your country is brown skinned, due to interracial mixing, which happened due to african, european and native intermarriage and other complex stuff
also proof on that picture?

>most of your country is brown skinned
Can you prove it?

What else, maybe want a philosophical essay on why god doesn't exist as well?
You're the one making a claim, retard. Burden of proof is on you. Get to it.

>Chad

Attached: f38.jpg (1080x1330, 93.05K)

>No (24)
>Abstain (58)

Attached: 1585982931317.png (723x666, 157.96K)

You are the one trying to disprove me, the burden of proof is on you.

Don't try to use fancy concepts you don't know what they mean, subhuman.

91,051,646 Whites (European mainly, including Levantines and other ME people)
82,277,333 Mixed-race (Pardo)
14,517,961 Blacks (African)
2,084,288 East Asians (Japanese mainly)
817,963 Indigenous (Native)

Source?

give me proof on that picture, or are you going to ignore me some more?

Brazillian 2010 cencus

>self reported
Into the trash

I hate the antichrist

Attached: 1655688152925.gif (400x300, 3.67M)

true, the white % is probably even lower due to the societal racism in brazil which glorifies white people more than any other
give me proof on the picture

You haven't established anything, kneegrow.
Go hop onto reddit with your tinfoil bait and leave the chan alone, darkie

>the white % is probably even lower
More assumptions and still no proof.

>BR vatnik
Genuinely dont get how it comes to this

I said he was a dictator and you still can't refute it.

i've given enough proof, self-reporting is the only way to reliably collect racial statistics in brazil without forcing every single person to do a geneology history check or genetic test because of how mixed you are
give me proof on the picture

>i've given enough proof
You didn't.

It's always far-right groups abroad that get paid off by the Kremlin. They're useful retards, because they sincerely believe that severing ties, cutting off unions, etc. will make their country richer, stronger and not the opposite.
The commies that are supporting them typically live far away and have a self-imposed mental image of USSR iz now roosha, because they celebrate 'victory day' and wave a red flag at the end of the imperialistic military parade. Plus a shit ton of USSR era communist writing churned out propaganda how 'the west is the root of all evil' and under putler Russia continues to do so

i know it is soy to say, but a lot of russians are paid to spread misinformation about ukraine, i wouldn't be surprised to find out that this 'brazillian' is in fact a russian, but then again a lot of retards live across the globe and him being actually brazillian is as likely

i did, just because you choose to deny it doesn't make it non existent, you on the other hand gave no proof of anything and just ignore my request for it
do you have any shame or self-respect?

Where?

Go on reddit to make declarative statements. Again, gtfo retard

brazillian 2010 census, or do you need me to link it?

I called a dictator a dictator, are you gonna sperg out more about it?

If you wish so.

>Finnland doesn't join NATO
>jump to 2026
>russia is invading Finland
>
>
>all this bum-licking of Finland is disgusting

yeah, even here in croatia, especially in more radical areas, people support russia simply because of their distaste of america, which has nothing to do with this invasion
ibge.gov.br/en/statistics/social/labor/18391-2010-population-census.html?=&t=destaques
ghdx.healthdata.org/record/brazil-demographic-census-2010
give me proof on the picture for the tenth time

That census is self-reported, it doesn't mean shit.

They finally figured out what's up... and real quick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland–NATO_relations#Polling

It's just a rare poltard poster you're replying to

Yeah, him just being a Russian with a VPN is most likely I guess
Just seems so incredibly strange picking Brazil of all countries, they're on the other side of the world and dont matter in the slightest when it comes to this war

why? almost all censuses are self-reported around the globe

So what?

Chad is on our side. That's all you need to know

brazil has had a surge of right wing anti democrat retards since bolsonaro, similar to hungary
trump single handedly changed the international policies of a dozen countries hahahahah

Wtf Burundi?

why do you think they are wrong?
and if so, do you think the crimean census is accurate? how do you know it isn't 99% ukrainian + tatar?

Because it's self reported.

what is wrong with you? fanatic warmonger

does self-reporting make it wrong and innacurate?
how do you know that crimea wanted to join russia and donetsk and luhansk?

>Chad is on the opposite side
Rubros...it's over...

It's not scientifically accurate.

i'm sure that the opinion of the microcountries on the balkans or in africa is very relevant

how do you know that crimea wanted to join russia and donetsk and luhansk?
and prove it isn't scientifically accurate, races are a societal construct and inherently anti scientific, categorizations exist for a simpler way to organize society and self-reporting is the most accurate way of doing that without mandatory genetic testing and geneology checks

What are you talking about?

>myanmar
>turkey

lol

No, my country is on the wrong side. The right thing to do is abstain.

take meds incel

vocaroo.com/12X787NdSXrk

i am using the most simple arguments to help you understand the most basic concepts in basic data collection
give me proof for that picture

>i am using the most simple arguments to help you understand the most basic concepts in basic data collection
And how that proves anything?

had my dick sucked more times last night than you did your entire life, lay off the insults when you don't know me

it proves that the census was in fact accurate and you are wrong, self hating and delusional
give me proof for the picture jackass

The census can't prove anything.

So what happens if these are the sides in WW3? Need some of the greys to side with orange to make it interesting desu

why?

Because it's self reported.

and why is that inaccurate?

Because it's unreliable.

can you prove that?

Objectively, I do not think there is a right side of history on this one, even for neutrals such as my country. From the little i know, this situation could have been preventable especial by parties that have the strength, power and responsibility to do so. Instead it has been used as a proxy for imperialism at great cost. There is needless loss of lives, destruction of infrastructure, a negtaive ripple effect on the economy, etc, The UN ought to be neutral but since power is still centralised among a few countries it is hard. I always thought of the UN as a neautral independent body like a bouncer at a club. When conflict is iminent, their immediate concern should be to prevent at all cost and not just strong words here and there. Stand in between the two parties, do not let punches get thrown, use force to control them. What we have is one group teling one party. "Do not worry, if they puch you, you'll get a mickey mouse band aid some Ribena Juice or maybe a lollipop if you get hit hard enough...Good luck" ....Even if they make it, they'll have psychological and physical wounds and scars that are hard to recover from or even impossible. The UN is a cosmetic body with no real power. A country such as mine absteining doesn't mean we do not care. Of course we do not know or interact with them at a personal level, but they are humans like us, nobody should suffer and be subjected to death when its preventable. They have the power to stop it if they want to, there will be a cost to it, they are just too selfish, lack integrity and are cowards to truly act. Peronally,I feel bad i cannot make it stop. The world lacks leaders, it is just filled with power hungry governments and organistaions. Regular people unnecessarily suffer. We're not neutral, it does matter to us and affects us, it's simply clear we have zero meaningfulimpact on the matter.
Take care, so not troll too much on such matters at times. They are important.

you may now kiss

People can claim whatever they want. That's why it doesn't prove anything.

coal
kys tranny ynbaw

nobody reading that shit.

why don't you prove it is unreliable then?
give me data
and if you can't, what do you think the racial makeup of brazil would look like?

Do you have any scientific study on this?

i don't understand a single word you said, are you having an episode?

Ukraine is rightfull Russian clay

Attached: The image that makes the holol seething.jpg (927x780, 109.46K)

i don't need one, you do, trying to disprove my evidence, like you said to the lithuanian guy in the comment above
now answer the questions and stop dodging or i won't respond anymore you dishonest retard
what is the point of a conversation like this?

So the wrong side of history is basically the west + spanish speaking south america? I though south americans were supposed to be chuds who supported russia.

>i don't need one
If you are trying to prove something you need it.

>Zelensky
>Dictator
He's not some squeaky clean golden boy, but the idea that he's a fucking dictator is comical when the leader of the enemy country has been in power for 20+ years and basically reset term limits for himself.
Russhits kept sayin the same thing about Saakashvili, but dictators don't willingly relinquish power after their time is up.

the arrogance and dishonesty in these posts is ridiculous, that's what i get for trying to converse on here i guess

>when the leader of the enemy country
Whataboutism

uhmmmmm chad sirs...

Pretty sure last time vodkas tried to fuck around with Finland they got anally raped
>b-but muh Karelia
Land only enough to bury their dead and they got so badly exposed it was the reason why Hitler launched Operation Barbossa.

That wasn't even my primary point, but either way, it's not whataboutism.
You were insinuating that Zelensky is a dictator, which is bad and therefore should be abandoned, but the alternative would be to have Ukraine fall into Russian hands, which IS ruled by a dictator.

No unfortunately, we chose to side with the bad guys again

>That wasn't even my primary point
It literally was, why would you defend a dictator if you stand for democracy democracy.

To be fair, people who fanatically hate Putin without an actual reason nor understanding of the actual situation other than what the mainstream media says is also being a gigantic NPC.

As for me I really couldn’t care less if two slavshit countries kill each other because its just another tuesday for them. Not my problem.

Attached: DEA5E050-4C12-4D8A-B866-5E92A84C2830.jpg (622x401, 46.47K)

most people understand why russia is in the wrong, and that putin is a legitimate dictator being borderline fascist
and i understand your 'not caring', i don't really care about stuff that happens in the middle east for example either

they took a third of the country and your copium historic revisionism about ebin victories against the country that is the only reason finland even exists are top tier

russia is just surrounded by these worthless fucking shitholes who are SO ungrateful youd go nuts if you were in russias position, but they have to just constantly pretend they dont care (when they obviously do, you cant have subhuman neighbours FOREVER and be ok with it)

take literally ANY buck broken shithole on russia's periphery, who were obviously never good enough to be in the big leagues, but were good enough to be someones bitch on russias border

I like talking about the shitskins that live in georgia for example

"Back in the day", Georgians BEGGED Russia to accept them into their protectorate because turks literally genocided them whenever they wanted. And thats not even counting the old "old" history about these georgian bitches getting BTFO by the persians

fast forward to modern times and these same bitches are acting uppity, I heard a story where some of these eternal bucks are now making russians who are stupid enough to go into that shithole for tourism, sign various "pro ukraine" and "pro georgia" """petitions""" before doing something like entering a bar

if one day, russians nuke all these dogs, I dont think anybody would feel sorry for them, its fully understandable

Attached: 16596062710510.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)