Redpill me on muscle steroid girls

Redpill me on muscle steroid girls
Are they trad? Good to breed and get a large family?

Attached: 1659122559729915.webm (720x720, 2.36M)

>not 8 pack
Genetic waste

Attached: 1659227806361787.webm (430x640, 388.48K)

dry as a bone and hard as concrete, fucking a brick wall must have same sensation

you have to be 18 to post

Are you sure?

Attached: 1659077527124483.webm (608x1080, 2.77M)

0/10

Attached: voll.jpg (680x380, 183.89K)

Shes gross. Not only would i not fuck her, but i could still best her in physical combat, all her training has done her nothing.

That's nothing but mental illness with emphasis on extreme narcissistic disorder and attention seeking

built for big coach cock

its overly mascuuline and suited to fag types plus enlarged clitoris and manly aggression attitudes and no baby can survive in the womb due to overly musculature crushing baby larynx.

Stop posting your wine aunt, it’s creepy

Wrong this turns you on i bet

Attached: 1659076914798404.webm (720x545, 2.86M)

My girlfriend is stronger and taller than me.

Ok tough guy. If you were in the same weight class you would probably get clowned by a muscle chick but ok.

Attached: 1659122686324870.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

with abs like those, she just needs to tense them to abort the baby

No it doesn't. Do you think those women would be doing that if they didn't have social media to show everyone?

cry and sulk elsewhere, not your wuss-diary

They are doing this, like all females in male/masculine hobbies for attention from males. This way they want to gather sympathy points for their shallow existence. They are very self absorbed and narcissistic, permanently looking in the mirror comparing their ugly masculine bodies to other broads that have this oger-ish appearance. You can breed any female and have also a large family with any female, besides that, do you honestly think that a female that "worked hard to achieve this natty figure"™ will ruin it to bear children? Its just so tiresome to explain this basic stuff, but maybe use your head next time before posting a thread with a question that you could've answered all by yourself.

They can break your dick with their cunt.

yes, they physically resemble men more than women, but if that's your preference

>muscle girls
yes
>steroid girls
no

Fit-thick is the best body type for women, but when they take testosterone and over do body building, grow a roid clit and a prominent adonis belt, and their shoulder gets wider than their hips, or they get shredded with no trace of feminine softness, it becomes fucking nasty.

Brazil easily has the best muscle chicks

geez dude if u wanna feel hard bodies go to any inner city bar and prance about acting like u type