When did you decide you hate work?

>Be me
>16
>Homeless
>Had to miss school for a month
>Spent every day of that, 14 hours a day, moving my mom's shit out of the house into storage
>Get punished for missing school
>Only thing teachers care about is me making up my work. 0 concern for my wellbeing
>Can't catch a break
The light in my soul for education died then.

Attached: 1658790293673309.png (641x355, 220.31K)

wut

The system is gay and retarded. I lost my nerves at 16 when I realized I have to spend 6 hours of every day sitting on a wooden stool listening to some drivel over the noise of other schoolkids imitating wildlife noises. Then I realized work is 8 hours every day of similar bullshit. Fuck society. NEET and proud. Will never work for anyone but myself.

Did I fucking stutter?
Yeah, that's about it. When I realized it was all pointless work for the sake of work I snapped.

The best part is spending all of your youth living with your parents, jerking off and owning nothing. I really do love that part. Thanks, society. Hope chinks wreck us with no resistance.

Attached: 1611548647542.jpg (710x835, 131.41K)

when i got my first paycheck and i was told i would have to do this shit for the rest of my life just to survive. I then started acting up and didnt care what the fuck work was i was just there to earn money and fuck shit up and i did a lot of fucking with workplaces just to watch managers squirm and seethe. I was a total cunt, still am.

How much shit did your mom have? Be mad at her hoarder ass for making you homeless, the teacher didn't do anything.

I briefly worked in some factory and a woman in her thirties was talking about the baby she just had. It disgusted me. She's making a poverty wage, I doubt her husband is doing much better, the kid will likely inherit nothing and be worse off than I am, and they still made it. Why? So it can wageslave forever? Why do people do this?

working with greaseball wap dagos every day for $11/hr

Chad. I remember the first time a manager told me to pick up the pace, so I told him to pick up the pay. We went back and forth over this like 6 times before he gave up.
Entirely too much
>the teacher didn't do anything
They could have given me a break instead of telling me to not cry in the hallway between classes.

Yes user, so they can retire with fuck all when they are 70+ and nearly dead in front of the televitz watching netflix and advertisements for gay gizmos and gadgets that some poor fuck in china is forced to make on poverty wages. Vicious circle of capitalism.

I actually love working, I get satisfaction from a job well done.

I'm not even jewish and I think you're a fucking goy

So does your company. If you are the ceo you will love working because you are the only cunt making decent money.

Education? Teachers? What are you talking about? They are state wardens that dominate your life until you are fucking 18. They are there to properly traumatize and desensetize you so that you are ready to accept wage slaving when it's all over. I hated (((education))) more than I do work though. Atleast I work alone for the most part.

I'd prefer the other way around. Give me everything while I'm young and I'll steadily more and more of a slave until I'm dead. Expecting me to jump into the fire to maybe have some peace and something of my own at the very end of my life... yeah. Not gonna happen.

At birth

Attached: 1659608628625316.gif (480x480, 1.73M)

Attached: youreafag.jpg (236x295, 8.8K)

>be me
>17, get first job
>warehouse picker for a local boat part seller
>Shit sucks. On feet all day, only 1 break for lunch, mandatory unpaid 15min overtime every day
>Next job
>Garden center, water plants and sell them to rich people
>Boss is a man hating cunt and I'm the only male working there
>Get told to water plants when it's raining
>Always doing something wrong while female employees are always the angels
>Stopped giving a fuck here, would smoke weed in the greenhouse before open
>Eventually start getting better jobs
>Too bad. No longer care. Treat every job as a group of people with resources to be exploited for my personal gain
>Working in labs making $$$$$$
>Hate my employer and the employees I lead
>Constantly tell them to fuck off and do things my way
>Promoted
>Next job
>Shirk duties as much as possible while giving good updates and expanding all my duties to take up half a day
>Promoted again

Once you understand the game it's just like talking to women. Disrespect them and just bee yourself and you'll win every time.

Last week when I realised I am basically back at school all over again. From the ages of 5 till 70, I will be a drone working 9 to 5 , mon-friday, getting taxed to hell and back.

My spirit died when I paid £10,000 for a master's degree course, they gave me 6 weeks of lectures, and failed me because I failed an exam twice which was worth 2% of the overall grade, all because of a part-time lecturer and bad management on their part.

Blog post but FUCK YOU CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY