Aus/pol/ - seppo edition

Ausfags

>news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/aussie-men-seriously-lack-game-compared-to-american-men/news-story/4709b292faa19b95491ddf66d275f528
>American men, New Yorkers in particular, are happy to do this one thing that Aussie men seem to be scared of.
Single whore finds out a city with 8m people has lot's of options. Bet her friends married a jew too.
>rt.com/russia/560186-zelensky-china-talks-russia/
>The Ukrainian president would like to “directly” speak with China’s President Xi Jinping, to talk him into pressuring Russia
kek, I don't think China gives a fuck about Ukraine, they are happy they are draining USAs weapon supplies
>rt.com/news/560183-beijing-taiwan-unprecedented-drills/
>The People’s Liberation Army has launched major war games following a high-level US trip to Taiwan
Just invade it already faggots.
>rt.com/business/560161-russian-gas-turbine-stuck-germany/
>Moscow and Berlin have exchanged accusations over the delay
I really hope Germans freeze to death over this kek.
>abc.net.au/news/2022-08-04/environment-minister-proposes-blocking-palmer-qld-coal-mine/101302142
>For the first time in Australian history, a federal environment minister has set the wheels in motion to reject a coal mine.
Greens don't want fat man & UAP leader to open another mine.

Attached: ausfags.png (1024x1164, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CoronavirusDownunder/comments/wfwj26/i_had_a_brief_mild_episode_of_myocarditis_last/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BENIS

Attached: benissimo.jpg (326x210, 29.88K)

>paying for sex
This will never not be funny to me

Yeah I'm not sure about paying for sex. I have had women buy me drinks all night in the hopes of sleeping with me, never have I ever spent money on a random woman or whore for sex kek. Disgusting.

>new york men
She means niggers. Niggers guys hahaha I hope she pays the toll hard. Like on the news after being murdered by some cracked out jogger.

Reminder to bash prostitutes and eat 40+ year chinese ass to strengthen your immune system

If you piss on the grass do they get pregnant?

Neither of you are having sex lmao

I'm certainly not paying for sex user.

Quick cunts I'm out with some slut in the valley in Brisbane. Where do I take her?

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until getting fat and marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST and take photos of it for social media virtue signalling. chinese women wont..

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

UH OH
OH DEAR
OH NO
ABSOLUTELY
ZERO
REFUNDS
>I had a brief mild episode of myocarditis last year which caused chest pain and palpitations for 1-2 weeks, now I can’t get life insurance.
>I have been declined by aami and allianz because a history of chest pain and palpitations are exclusion criteria no matter how brief and mild. What have other peoples experiences been? Anyone been successful getting life insurance after myocarditis?
reddit.com/r/CoronavirusDownunder/comments/wfwj26/i_had_a_brief_mild_episode_of_myocarditis_last/

Post body counts

What's yours?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (287x240, 1.95M)

Over 50

Teach her to use the half flush to save our precious resource.

HAHAHAHAH. HAHAHAHAH. HAHAHAHA. I hope all vaxxies die. Clearly some faggot posted about the vaccine and it got deleted.

Tries to start insurance policy when already sick
>Capitalism bad

idk, below 10. i was fucking the same woman for 5 years. i don't just fuck randoms, I just exploit them for attention and drinks before leaving. yes i am like a woman and i do not care.

take her to anal town

>below 10
>i am like a woman
user...

i legit stabbed a cunt at a party and he died in hospital

I wish all jabbies would die, and I feel the tragic reality is that most of the will probably live. This was our one shot to have a time worth living in. We got timecucked by our ancestors who did all the exploring and discovery for us, and by our descendants who will be exploring space. The only thing that could redeem this shitty time period would be if the vaxxies all died, and saved the human race in the process. Sadly, I don't actually think that's gonna happen. There should be more dead viggers by now.

Go to the beat it’s actually alright

>This week I’ve packed my bags and popped overseas for my own attempt at an ‘Eat, Pray, Love’ adventure.
Even the video thumbnail has a fake daiting app featuring Patrick Bateman holding a copy of FORE! on it. Kek what the fuck is this. What the fuck was that entire article? Read like it was a satirical piece made by someone from here.
>Jana Hocking
>Dating Advice
>Jana is a collector of kinda/sorta boyfriends and dating stories. She has worked in both TV and Radio for the last 12 years, including a stint as a dating producer for The Bachelor. As the dating columnist for news.com.au she can often be spotted in a dark wine bar with a potential suitor. She hosts the dating podcast 'Jana with a J' and is also a regular commentator on 'Studio 10' and Triple M's late night show 'Danny Lakey Live.'
Is this real life?

If the law and societal pressure wasn't in the way I'd like to image myself as an Anglo Fernando Martinez. Real romance is dead and that is a tragedy.

I’ve literally used a chinese woman like a toilet, I can’t look at them the same way ever again