Why don't private jets pay carbon tax? i thought we were all on this together

why don't private jets pay carbon tax? i thought we were all on this together

Attached: not-all-in-this-together.jpg (525x424, 31.63K)

It's about extracting money from the poor cattle

I don't know why some of the idiot plebs support "green" energy when the people peddling it gives themselves exemptions. It's clear by their actions it's meant to severely drop our standard of living, not to save the planet that does a good job maintaining itself.

That extra tax that they would be forced to pay on the yacht or plane will be able to be invested in green technology, they're thinking of you but you're so fucking ungrateful.

They do not know how to piss their slaves. They try everything possible but cattle keep drinking it all.

taxing the rich communistic

Capitalism. Capital owns others. Thats why they wanted Hitler dead, he dared to put labor over capital and pierced the dragon direct into its heart. He survived for 12 years, JFK and Gadaffi were not as lucky. This is what its all about. Money controls masses.

grow up you useless child

Dumbshit Europeons are going to freeze to death in the dark all across Europe this winter and by this time next year every politician who has EVER mentioned green shit or carbon that is going out on her ass.

They say «the system is not perfect but trying to limit pollution» etc. Some bull dung made up to defend their love for the government and powers of this world

Remember how these faggots pretend like they care about the planet but ran like 3,000 totally empty flights just so they don't lose their spot at the airports? Remember that bullshit?

carbon tax was from the beginning planned to be a global tax, nwo can't function without a global tax scheme

We are not, retard. All this green bullshit is just a way to get you in a pod eating bugs while your “betters” continue to live like they always have literally at your expense.

>i thought we were all on this together
You and the rest of the 99% *are* in this together to pay for the 1%'s luxury lifestyle.
Welcome to capitalism.

>Welcome to capitalism.

Attached: 1658863392660365.gif (686x720, 337.68K)

Attached: wow.jpg (1280x720, 55.69K)

He wants you in the pod too.

what's a pod?

Attached: home-ownership.jpg (1200x1019, 258.5K)

Nice halfwit hollywood take, I'm guessing you're a zoomer with this braindead talking point.

why aren't container ships and bulk carriers subject to this tax?

You know why. But did you also know the largest 18 container ships produce more pollution than every single car on earth combined?

The service economy is literally based around “feudal rule”… the rich play off retarded sociology communist utopia of Carl Marx. He was obviously wrong and the only two forms of government are:

Feudal
And republic

Just imagine what we would be facing if this was remotely real and not just another huge financial fraud.

I just hope people aren't asking questions about why their fuel is being refined for private jets and not for heating their homes.

Some people are more equal than others