Exactly 27 years ago marked the beggining of an end of Serb bs in Croatia...

Exactly 27 years ago marked the beggining of an end of Serb bs in Croatia. It was the date when operation Storm began and it was the operation which almost completely eradicated the serb forces in Croatia and severely weakened them in Bosnia. As a matter of fact serbs got their ass kicked so hard that even today their political elite which is comprised mostly by war criminals claim it was ethnic cleansing and genocide. They also refuse to aknowladge their involvment and claim that serbian "rebels" in croatia got top tier military equipment by magic and not by direct involvement of serbian army.

Attached: oluja10.jpg (354x300, 26.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All those fucking cities and houses are still empty, aren't they.
CROtards had 20 fucking years to repopulate, EU/Germoney pumped millions into your shithole cuntry and it's still half fucking empty and nothing gets done.

Attached: putinkek.png (600x577, 307.73K)

Lets hope those powerhungry shits dint start any more shit i the balkans. Seems the did not learned much from las time. And they so hard hang on the their big cousins. No one around them likes them excepts if its shared bloodties. And sure play the victim of nato. They did not suffer half of what they did to neighboring countries. Still today we bare the hate, it wont go away

Tbh you all deserve to live in tiny poor shit holes for not accepting your Austro Hungarian overlords

The most literate Serb hater.

Seethe more faggots.

Attached: 88265946_2888083687914853_7485493776287268864_n.jpg (650x960, 39.86K)

Who cares about those places when they got Germoney to immigrate to?

Attached: germ.png (512x512, 95.62K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo

BRM-BRM

Damn I feel old

mandatory

Attached: ddd.gif (582x378, 2.66M)

I was there. Getting old.

Slobodan Milošević was a hero of human being and eternal enemy of sub human.

Popusili ste ga debelo, sto ima itko seethat, smijemo vam se

Velicanstvena vojno-redarstvena operacija Oluja izaziva plac i lelek pravoslavnih turaka u pasaluku, sto je glazba za moje usi. A glazba je zvonka radost.

Sjecam se dana kad je ovo napravljeno. Diskutant joseph ducreux na imbexu je ovo lansirao na dan kad je bila vojna parada 2015. Legendarno.

Biggest military operation vs civilians in known history.
Civilians lost.

2 to 1 KD

Attached: casualties.png (310x406, 35.28K)

>Popusili
Ironija.
Oterali ste 250k civila, ne zvuči mi baš kao neki ne znam kakav vojni poduhvat. Doduše za vas svakako jeste, posle logora za decu možda i najveći.

Attached: kv1iYHM.jpg (960x960, 69.44K)

I'm kinda curious. Am croat oluja best day of my life. But I love in my serb komsije anyway. Still, is a croatian scenario unlikely for ukraine? I mean fuck them, I don't like the situation and am neutral at the very best (because Ukraine bitches are hot and unlike russians, won't make you jump yrough hoops, aret as batshit insane).

Difference is we all had embargo and ukkos are showered with space laser weapons from america. I dunno. We waged war with water pistols and rotten cheeses at first until we armed and could do the oluja and serbs were demoralized. But ukros I domunno, they have the weapons now, get their shit slowly pushed in, russia is much stronger and in a better state than serbia was plus...I dunno. Putin kinda never loses.

serb civilians left voluntarily in 1995
croatians civilians in the krajina region were expelled

..and are know delivering packages and working construction in the west.

lost 10 percent of the population in the last 10 years

Zajeban teren

Coat it as you wish. you invaded bosnia together with serbia, fascist scum

>brm brm

Attached: 50a01352266ddd1c39e8f833eecc6cbc.jpg (1116x628, 81.89K)

The half a million of Serbs you killed or exiled or forced out of the country will be replaced by muslims, analbanians and sandniggers from all over north Africa and middle east.
Have fun.
3.88 million this year
2.88 million next census
1.8 million before you know it

Doesnt matter, we will come for you sheepshaggers sooner or later.