They actually think that any NATO country would come to their rescue in case of a special military operation on their...

>they actually think that any NATO country would come to their rescue in case of a special military operation on their territory
lol
lmao

Attached: 1646276549636.png (1352x676, 5.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0glDWCJVVAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come try we are literally all patiently waiting

considering that Ukraine is not in the NATO and is getting military gibs from all over the world, especially the US, I am fairly certain that you're wrong OP

>”patiently”
>going on procurement rampage
>bitching about German replacement tanks
>memeing “Article 5” buffoon into oblivion
>instituting firing practice in schools
>debating conscription
Patient af, calm and collected, eh?

das rite we aint dying for toilet cleaners, if russia takes warsaw they would be welcomed to do so we aint fighting russia again

cope

I dont think they even need help to BTFO russoid army.

The trick is to formally involve a nuclear armed country on the other side, which Article 5 provides plenty of opportunities to.

Is *he* doing any of that, or are those just your projections?

already happend jew

youtube.com/watch?v=0glDWCJVVAc

>formally
it's not a Paradox Interactive strategy game

>we aint fighting russia again
FUCKING FINALLY only took us several centuries and countless wars to get here

Lol, can't wait to see you stomped into dirt until you mix with it. The most worthless and pathetic nations are always the most proud.

Tell it to the yanks, they’re all about papers, commitments, obligations etc.
>this is not map painting simulator
Heck yeah it is.

fr nigga but still we aint gonna give up syria

>I dont think they even need help to BTFO russoid army
they wouldn't, but we'd all join anyway just for the lulz.

topkek look at these brainwashed faggots thinking they actually stand a chance against a proper invasion. Brehs most NATO war projections clearly show that if invaded Eastern Europe couldn't hold its own weight for more than 48 hours, while the NATO fast response team can intervene in a couple of days at best due to logistical issues (and mind you, this is only a couple of battalions purposely designed to get steamrolled and delay the attacker from reaching further west). The actual response team as stated in the NATO doctrine will engage only after member countries have finished their mobilization, logistics and war planning, which usually takes a while. The purpose of the Article 5 is to deter any would-be attacker and if that doesn't work to delay and stop the attack as much farther as possible from the west itself. Apart from your country that has a sizable and functioning army all other Eastern European nations are literally paper tigers still functioning on old Soviet technology that will collapse in less than 24 hours if in actual invasion occurs. Turkey, who was supposed to balance this flank, will probably not intervene, which pretty much makes the entire NATO doctrine of defense pointless to begin with.

tl;dr butthurt belt wishful thinking strikes yet again. But hey, at least you're an optimist!

>we aint gonna give up syria
It’s not like we want it either, judging from the recent summit it’s already comfy and divided between Iran, Turkey and Russia.

Attached: DFD57AE4-5B82-4199-91D5-7F7CE34E4EC7.jpg (1440x720, 76.03K)

Why would I, Russian military humiliation and the death of work age Russian men are the best two things that happened in 2022

>we
Nigger, we can spam another buryat blob at (You) and forget you ever contributed.
Have fun facing our mongolid brotherinos bringing some forced gender diversity programs to your contingent.

Attached: A32423C4-9C44-467F-BB59-9C1CA7C8F9F8.jpg (828x510, 91.26K)

>gypsy
opinion discarded

>5k losses
>as assessed by our libshit press and faggot BBC
>add another 5k for unaccounted and MIAs totalling 10k
Lmao, rookie numbers. See Tula Shawn we see ya!

Attached: 672AB837-D33E-4E52-9D60-B84D0AA65065.jpg (828x1430, 284.08K)

>toilet cleaner
shit discarded, now go do your job Mateusz

*see ya when we see ya
I hate my phonefagging habits so much.

just attack

Woah, I didn't know those numbers are that high lmao
I thought that 2k died tops

We will. So will Krautland and Visegrad. And apparently that'd be enough to fuck up all of your Zog army that can't even take on a literal Pancho Villa convention army like Ukraine's.

Do Russian really think they could take on NATO when they can't even invade Ukraine properly?

>special military operation
Why would the WEF globalists order that to happen though?
It’s not like Tootin’ Putin’s jew club have told you to do that so how could it happen?

Attached: 2E9A4C1C-2F1E-44F2-8BB0-938AA995F824.jpg (1574x2100, 1.14M)

Holy shit the Russian subhumans so mad in this thread LMFAO absolutely seething. Niggers got BTFO but some pig people in Ukraine and think they can take anyone else out. Absolute joke

Whipe your ass with you hand

You might want to get some tanks before you wait.

Loooooool come and try Mongoloid vatnik subhuman, PLEASE come we are waiting

>implying Amerimutts would ever allow them to use article 5

Article 5 is an empty threat it only works if it never gets tested

Attached: 1629038451726.jpg (1000x799, 238.9K)

>actually stand a chance against a proper invasion.
>Ukraine wasn't an actusl invasion, th-they only used the same number of troops Ukraine had
How do I know you don't know modern wars without you telling me how you don't know modern wars. Look at the Coslition flrces in Irak, see how long it took to occupy the entire country.

Russia couldn't do that in 5 months.

I don't care, leave me alone.
I'm not fighting in a kike posturing war or any other honestly

>modern warfare is about how many despondent crocodil addicts with 1960's equipment you can throw at a front line.

Don't you have some "golden" boots to lick, retard?

Why do you hate your country so much? You can change things in Russia without needing us to decolonize it and break it up into smaller republics.

Tell us what? If you are just going to ramble off at the mouth, why would listen? We dont listen even when you arent drunk...but go on and tell us something

I mean we all wish Russia would kill a million hohol civilians and way more than the 5-7k foreign "volunteers" they have so far going all in Iraw style.
They seem quite happy with successfully breaking through NATO fortifications and invading with a smaller invading force without targeting civilians even when NATO allies bunker down in civilian centers though.

at this point seeing russian army perform in ukraine we dont need nato anymore
small equipment support will suffice

>The most worthless and pathetic nations are always the most proud.
At least you are aware of what russia is mongolbro, that's a step in the right direction

Ivan look at what 4 HIMARS operated by 12 (twelve) people in total did to you. Massive seething from Komsomol, even your propagandist Girkin agrees that losses are catastrophic. Do not underestimate Norge.

>I'm not fighting in a kike posturing war
You can thank Germany for that.

don't have to really, if the great Russian army that uses American ships on their Navy Day's banners, couldn't and can't obliterate hohol army, then I'd say we're safe.

Please kill yourself you absolutely retarded faggot. I would not be surprised if you’re a Russian agent on a VPN because I don’t know how someone can be this retarded