Hitler's Last Appeal to Reason

Do normies just ignore this?

Not sure how you can still believe he was this sadistic maniacal warmonger once you're aware of this.

Attached: hitler4.png (564x785, 488.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/mein-kampf-dalton-translation/Mein Kampf, Dalton Translation Vol 1/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies haven't read a single word of Mein Kampf but know every single paragraph from Anne Frank's dairy.
What do you expect?

He just did the ole I DINDU NUFFING!!!!

I read mein kampf and its extremely hateful and shows that the little austrian could not wait to chimp out gloriously and he did.

He was to pure for this world…

>Do normies just ignore this?

Normies don't know anything about Hitler other than his false association with the Holocaust.

Its a widely accepted fact that Hitler was bad, just look at all the TV shows and movies that reference it.

normies literally do not know a single Hitler policy, thought, idea, belief, statement, quote, or anything, and Jews want to keep it that way.
The things he says are so reasonable and observably correct that they must obfuscate his actual statements behind the biggest veil of propaganda ever created

Attached: 1640354785917.png (466x797, 637.46K)

> Muh hecking......MOVERINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSS I M SIXTYGORILLIOOOOOOOOOOOON

You didn t read shit you mountain nigger

Do you know where to find an accurate translation in English for free?

A) It is now the official truth here that king Edward & Rudolph Hess were meeting to create peace in 1941 and that is why Edward was forced to abdicate and leave the country, it was nothing to do with him marrying a divorced American.
B) Hitler vanished at the end of WW2 the supposed suicide remains were genetically tested and are a woman.
HISTORY IS LIES by shits.

Google stalag edition pdf, it's like you haven't even tried, good.

Where do you think he went? Did he watched over us all this time?

Gook*

Use a search engine other than ((Google)) and search for "Mein Kampf Archive".
Even CuckCuckGo is better than ((Google))

Attached: file.png (1179x256, 27.51K)

>WORK WITH ME TO DESTROY EUROPE OR I'LL DESTROY EUROPE

He drives a forklift in Queensland. Good bloke, hates Yids, goes easy on the beers.

archive.org/details/mein-kampf-dalton-translation/Mein Kampf, Dalton Translation Vol 1/mode/2up

Attached: dalton.jpg (615x1600, 173.98K)

I don t know who to believe on which is the best version

Canada has some sort of proffesional shilling department

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146III-373,_Modell_der_Neugestaltung_Berlins_(_Germania_).jpg (608x800, 303.95K)

Hitler tried to genocide god’s chosen people. We were put on this Earth to venerate them for being the only humans pure and holy enough to actually commune with the creator of the universe and he tried to kill them all. How is that not evil?

Dalton's version is best, if only for the intro and footnotes

Don't obsess over Hitler too much. Instead focus on the things he would like you to focus. Focus on the struggle and be your own Fuhrer that he knew you could always be.

Thanks pal i want the less jewed version available. I started reading for the first time thanks to pol. I m reading philosophy and politics books. I m not that smart but i try my best to understand

>Its a widely accepted fact that Trump was bad, just look at all the TV shows and movies that reference it.