This guy is still around

This guy is still around.

Why doesn't anyone listen to him? Why dont YOU listen to him? The guys pretty much my hero but even I don't watch his stuff.

What went wrong?

Attached: 9252020RonPaul.jpg (1000x600, 62.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cgA_HLl4a8c?t=52
youtu.be/8QJMM_btpmM?t=71
youtu.be/pOe8HTBvX4I?t=36
youtube.com/watch?v=9lrxEcXwQvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When he gets going he's 100% based, btfos everyone.

Rick Perry:
youtu.be/cgA_HLl4a8c?t=52

Newt "Chickenhawk" Gingrich:
youtu.be/8QJMM_btpmM?t=71

youtu.be/pOe8HTBvX4I?t=36

Above average IQ is required to understand a single word he says. Therefore there's no "market" for his message.

Attached: shepardwilson-idiocracy-2006-2JD9185.jpg (1300x964, 199.06K)

Nofap awning

What if he said hi

It would still be beyond midwits grasp.

A bit more serious explanation of why this literal Jesus of Nazareth got only 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the vote.

>When a foolish man hears of the Tao,
>he laughs out loud at the very idea.
>If he wouldn't laugh,
>it would not be the Tao.

Tao Te Ching
400 BC

It was scary when he had that episode a couple years back on air.
Still kicking though.
You forgot when he called out a fatty on live television for being fat.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lrxEcXwQvY

He won the 2012 republican primary.
You are going by fake accounts.
Ron opened TENS OF MILLIONS of eyes and many of them were half retarded.

I still check in on him now and then.
Its refreshing to know there are still true patriots, however few.

Him and Peter Schiff

Attached: 6AA8F8EF-932E-45A6-936F-3449DECC5AD2.jpg (1024x655, 88.34K)

Because anyone who supports him always seem to be some fucking retard: goldbugs, sovereign citizens, preppers, and Alex Jones fanbois. Those imbeciles live in a seperate delusional parallel world and make the broader right seem filled with kooks

His campaign was artificial and funded by Peter Thiel, he doesn’t have a naturally large following so he died alongside the memes a decade ago

His support and campaign was literally suppressed by the media. He had a good running and there was a lot of instances where they were listing possible candidates and just outright skipped his name. Keep defending kiked shit eating zogbots though, it is epic and totally noble. Worship the kikes goy.

See here: You pretend to be smart but have let the TV tell you what to think about Ron Paul.
kys before you ruin your entire family name.

Listening him means the corrupt state loses power. We all listen to him but the criminals in DC do everything they can to stop him.

He laid the grassroots foundation for Trump

He didn't lay anything FOR Trump.
They used the Ron Paul movement after the fact and most Ron Paul voters did NOT vote for Trump.
They didn't vote.

Dude is a fucking hero in my book. Had he become president we would never be in this mess.

They'd have most likely started a nuclear war in Ron became president.

Libertarians are politically impotent. There like the Right's version of commie idealists.

He was the last hope for the nation. The nation's illustrious reporters instead called him a racist every time they saw him, and made him disavow some stupid paper over and over again, like the fist 20 times wasn't enough.
The journies need the rope.
Did you guys catch that BS is Saudi Arabia? The nation's is falling apart, and it's reporters are yelling about some old guy spook named Omar.

Because Libertarianism is a laughable failure. You can't preach for 'limited government' and tolerate beliefs that are hostile to your values when your enemies are advancing and conquering you. You have to seize control and kick them out

I'm convinced the Tao Te Ching doesn't actually contain any wisdom. As it is so full of contradictions.
It works by attempting to make you understand things from multiple perspectives and inspire your own thoughts.

Bullshit, I think we would have just become a more neutral country like Japan on the geo political scale. I'd say things are worse off now, because he didn't get elected in his prime. Fuck zog media..

OLD MEN