Archive.is/7MBWP

>archive.is/7MBWP
2022 Italian general election, 25 September

>archive.is/XutDw
>Italian "expert" Burloni cannot undertsand how people keep dyeing of COVID at such rates:
>"Even today 171 deaths from COVID. Either we are mis-counting them (but apparently we are not), or we are mis-treating them (I suspect this, but I have no concrete elements to prove it), or who knows what else. Certainly the authorities need to clarify the situation immediately."

>archive.is/YYlwc
>Another COVID "expert" is experiencing firt-hand what censorship is:
>"Smallpox is underestimated, we need to vaccinate gays now"
>"[...] enough with ideological censorship"

>archive.is/d0OxT
>Nigerian street vendor killed in broad daylight in Italy (it did NOT spark national outrage, it's only a MSM wet fantasy, so that every Nigerian is beaten on a daily basis now (eg. archive.is/Vnn82))

Attached: no political solution.png (1280x853, 427.35K)

It's over

Checked. It’s been since several years. Probably I’m gonna vote Giggino to accelerate.

Why can't we just vote Berlusconi and go home

No, it's not over now. You know when it will be? When elections are cancelled due to the faggotpox lockdowns. It will give PD all the time to manipulate the elections in 2023.

Godspeed, spaghettibros.

Yesterday I was at my parent's home, happened to watch a couple of minutes of Calenda interview. basically
>can you expound your electoral program?
>no, it's on twitter, go loking.
>...
>ah yes, it's basically more of the same draghi gov
how come someone be so bad at politics and not being trashed in the bin?

I will explain the covid death rate thing. I'm a doctor and I work in one of the biggest hospitals in the country.

The way things are right now, if a patient i admitted for say, a completely unrelated surgery, spends 3 weeks at the hospital and the last day before discharge catches covid and, hypothetically speaking, dies, the hospital will receive covid compensation money retroactively, so the added bonuses will start getting added up from the day he was hospitalized and not from the day he was diagnosed with it.

The implications of this are that if you mark a patient as covid+ , the hospital will receive a +40% compensation bonus for each day he was at the hospital.

It's been that way since March 2020.

Coincidentally, it's likely the reason why italian hospitals have been severely understaffed throughout the whole pandemic. The money are flowing in only to line the higher ups pockets.

That being said, the pandemic is very real and we've been struggling all summer to handle the surge of new cases, due to the fact that people behave like retards and don't vaccinate. The illness itself however is nowhere near as deadly as it was in early 2020.

Hope it helps.

Calenda:
>SC (2013-2015)
>Ind. (2015-2018)
>PD (2018-2019)
>Azione (2019-today)

A 71-y-o alcoholic dude comes to my office with several weeks of memory loss and tingling in his feet. Hematocrit is 32%, MCV 110. Try the diagnosis. Let’s see if you really are a doctor. And it’s an easy one.

The fact that there are people still voting PD Is frankly beyond my comprehension. This country has no future

I'm a TSRM, for real? didn't know, but it's countrywide or in your regione alone?

Io non voto

>Italian
moving on to relevant matters

It's very simple and anyone with a basic laymen's understanding of corona viruses will know already. You cannot vaccinate against it. Immunity is very short and we only got lucky omicron is mild. It's here forever as was planned.

ed ecco il frocio americano, more relevant matters? like what, your husband's monkey pox?

Lui è faccia di merda

No political solution. Pointless to vote or engage in anything related to italian society other than basic needs, paying taxes is dumb, you can basically do everything illegaly from renting a house to work. The only way to live with some dignity

checked
fpbp
please somebody nuke us

>vaccinate goyim, if you get more and more sick it just means it's working!

kill yourself with the next booster, faggotnigger

As if all doctors are specialized in the same field that allows them to diagnose anything off of a Any Forums post. Idk, neuropatia da alcool?

Also, if you are a physician you should be very well aware of this.

It's country-wide

Io voto pd e non cambio idea

Aprilo un libro ogni tanto, ritardato.

Wrong
We need to vote PD