America's greatest modern president turns 61 today! Say something nice about him, Any Forums

America's greatest modern president turns 61 today! Say something nice about him, Any Forums.

Attached: DjwcatKWsAABDgJ[1].jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

N

why did he do 9/11

I

He's part white

Attached: 1659609927823409.png (850x1433, 397.63K)

G

Attached: bldm.jpg (800x800, 47.58K)

King nigger who let his tranny ruin school lunches

>escalate pointless war based on lies to a total of 9 middle eastern countries
>kill 50 gorillion middle eastern kids a day
>get peace prize
>10 years later your supporters think you're a champion against racism
He's a real dirty faggot but holy fuck, credit where it's due I guess.

That smile. The guy is so fake its cringe.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Post Michelle Obama bussy you faggot

Under him, America, which decolonized the whole world, finally completed the process and decolonized itself

He tried to win Republican favor by setting a record number of deportations in the hopes the GOP would compromise and work with him on other issues the Democrats wanted to see enacted: do ut des.

The Republicans still never gave a shit, never gave him credit for implementing a policy that they wanted, still never compromised, and still refused to work with the Dems in passing bills that even the GOP wanted to see enacted, simply because it'd make the Dems look like they couldn't get anything done (which they couldn't, thanks to Republican control of that idiotic institution known as the senate.)

The Democrats have been handling the Republicans with kid gloves up to this point, in the hopes of maintaining bipartisanship, national unity, and parliamentary compromise; the Dems need to realize the Republicans will never compromise or break ranks on anything, and would sooner destroy this country than sacrifice an inch of power. The gloves need to come off and the Dems need to begin punishing and brutalizing the Republicans on every single issue, and absolutely destroy their lives as revenge for what they've done to this country.

i voted for him once and i regret it

Same :( A real coming of age moment though. Maybe it was easier for us to feel humbled afterwards.

he's the whitest nigger I ever saw

Niggers tongue my anus

What did I miss? It's up to 61% now? Seems like just last year it was 13/50.

G