Ban in vitro fertilization, career women do not deserve children

The Olympic hurdler and bobsledder, 39, took to Instagram on Wednesday to share that she is beginning the egg retrieval process in hopes of being able to have a child through in vitro fertilization.
In a video she posted of the process, she tearfully explained how she wants "a family," but has spent years waiting for a husband to begin that journey. Now that she's turning 40 on August 5, Jones said she's taking the process into her own hands and beginning the first steps of the in vitro fertilization process, which includes freezing her eggs. That includes giving herself routine hormone injections and going to doctor's appointments to make sure she can proceed.
"I want to encourage women to check into this earlier. Not every women is the same. You can be 35 years old and have the egg count of someone who is 25 or you can be 25 years old and already losing your eggs at a high rate," she continued. "If you know you want to start a family but just can't do it now maybe for career reasons or you don't have a husband look into freezing your eggs."

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 03-43-17 Lolo Jones 39 tearfully shares why she's decided to start the IVF process 'I'm running out of time to start a family'.png (977x806, 1.23M)

Jones is not the only star to open up about deciding to freeze her eggs. Mary Fitzgerald of Selling Sunset recently shared that she and her husband were starting the process in order to have children.
"Women, ladies, freeze your eggs when you're young," Fitzgerald shared in a June Instagram post. "Unfortunately, this is part of being over 40. It's unfortunate, but if this is a learning lesson for any of you out there and you are focused on your career or haven't met the right guy yet, freeze your eggs."

Yet she has freedom. Seethe.

Imagine having a 20yr old child when you’re in you’re 60s. I started late (25) and wish I’d had my first at 20. Children just sap your energy if you’re raising them right. She’ll probably pay for childcare while she keeps working then wonder why her kids have put her into a care home.

>trying to start having children at 39.
Modern women are so stupid. At that age your first child should be approaching or have reached adulthood, and you're eagerly awaiting grandchildren. Only men have the luxury of delaying parenthood like this, and only if they remain in relative good health.

Imagine being born out of a grandma pussy. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should. But chuds will accept any roastie like this.

>whitest woman in the US

so is she still a virigin?

>39
>beginning the egg retrieval process

This is like leaving fish on the counter for a week then freezing it for later desu

It's the woman who said she was virgin and got bullied after that. I think she is scared of settling down. Freezing her eggs won't fix her problem. Chooisng her sports carer over a family was her mistake.

Pole IQ only useful to clean toilets.

Olympic villages are known to be fuck fests, condoms are the most consumed product there.

Enjoy that chunk of gold while your eggs dry up and you die lonely and childless
Maybe they'll find a distant family member who'll pawn it off for you in their estate knowing you won't have any heirs

Attached: 4982E285-C98F-47FD-927F-1D48D4E79EEC.jpg (1242x1174, 1017.05K)

That baby is going to shatter her osteoporosis riddled pelvis on the way out.

I love how blunt the medical terminology is
>geriatric pregnancy

>Celebrity

>ban in vitro fertilization, career women do not deserve children
My understanding is that these procedures have a high fail rate. I think when it inevitably fails the pain and regret for these women will be so much worse.

Don't ban it, I've got a sizeable stock investment in IVF companies because roasties are gonna start waking up and wanting kids.

Very good. I need to look into it. Big tech companies do this for free, i.e., pay out of their pocket to get women to freeze eggs.

My stepbrother had his second kid with his new wife at 50.
But he's a high energy achiever kind of guy
Kid is now 8 years old and everything's working out fine for him
>tl,dr: don't be a toad

>My understanding is that these procedures have a high fail rate. I think when it inevitably fails the pain and regret for these women will be so much worse.
Who cares!

No your problem. Not mine either.

If the child is born abnormally, they can blame the egg freezing. They freeze 1000s every day and each one has their own issues.

>Kid is now 8 years old and everything's working out fine for him
What kid havers don't tell is, how much pressure it puts on them. They don't tell you that, they cope with phrases such as "it's worth the pain" and crap like that while crying themselves to sleep.

Attached: image_2022-08-04_130222045.png (1400x1050, 1.01M)

Imagine having a world level genetics female body
The kind of body that could net you almost any man alive
And you still LOSE at life by never reproducing

At least acne covered autistic skinnyfat mtg players are genetic trash, so if they die childless you cant really blame them for cutting vaginas in their 2B body pillow

But this woman had the world on her plate, and all she had to do was open her legs for a wealthy business owner or anothe athlete and take some sperm
And she couldn't manage it, she managed to fumble such a perfect bag

Attached: image0-4.gif (873x1200, 902.62K)

kys

Good post

She claims to be a virgin and waiting for marriage to have sex.

Attached: 20220804_070448.jpg (720x849, 444.05K)

My dad had me at 51 years old.
No wonder I'm a fucking retard.

>crying themselves to sleep.
Imagine sleeping as a parent.
NGMI

hahah.. egglet, useless weight. Stronk womyn, my ass.

Attached: female_pregnant_egg_froze.jpg (803x1574, 199.94K)

Yes, they sleep for 2 hours or so.

You are moron, you wasted best years on childrearing.
Get your small dick have to get married to have some sometimes mentality out of my board waggie scum

She has male features

>can't adopt a child without jumping through a billion hoops
>any single roastie can just get herself artificially impregnated

Feminists don't deserve children

Attached: 1659583052477866.webm (270x480, 1.76M)