Congresswoman Walorski RIP

Unfortunately, Congresswoman Walorski has been confirmed dead after a car accident.

Please show your respects.

>Congresswoman Jackie Walorski and two members of her staff died on Wednesday when the vehicle they were traveling in collided head-on with a car that veered into their lane, police in Indiana and her office said.

Attached: 220803155029-02-jackie-walorski-file-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 82.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman-jackie-walorski-dies-car-crash-local-media-outlet-reports-2022-08-03/
walorski.house.gov/anti-bds-resolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((respects)))

who?

Soubds like how Princess Diana got murdered. Another glownigger operation.

reuters.com/world/us/congresswoman-jackie-walorski-dies-car-crash-local-media-outlet-reports-2022-08-03/

Attached: jackie-walorski-fatal-highway-crash-00d-1.jpg (2000x1333, 655.44K)

Don't know anything about her. I don't like when people die, I don't like politicians either. Sad for her and the staffs family

A congresswoman. Republican.

Maybe. Conspiracy boards are currently investigating, but as you may be aware car crashes are notoriously difficult to pin on nefarious actors.

Was she a RHINO, a proper Trumper or just the average corrupt cunt?

Attached: The Sequel.jpg (374x640, 90.46K)

I've noticed alot more people driving like absolute fucking retards since the pandemic began.
Just gonna throw that out there.

niggas....

Attached: uhhhh.png (1103x273, 485.75K)

>the pandemic
it's literally vaxxies on autopilot
not even a joke

watch yourselves out there on the streets, guise

Attached: ITS WORKING.jpg (995x1024, 99.32K)

People have been driving like retards since smartphones became accessible. Going back to cell (flip)phones too.

thanks for clearing that one up

Attached: JUDGED.jpg (970x1080, 269.61K)

>Walorski was among the Republican legislators who participated in the months-long, multifarious attempted coup following the 2020 presidential election. Shortly after the election, Walorski joined a case before the Supreme Court calling for all the votes for president in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin — states that were narrowly won by Democrats — to be discarded, in order to change the outcome of the election, based on lies and a preposterous legal argument which the Supreme Court rejected.

She was fairly based.

oh no, a slimy buttgoy just died, how will we get through this bros?

nah, they've all gone to level2 retardation of driving

Seems like a hitjob

Brah...

I have never met someone whose last name ended in -ski who wasn’t an absolute piece of shit.

Is this the consequence China was talking about?

Shoulda bought a bigger vehicle.

Attached: Ford-dealers-in-Cincinnati-2022-Ford-F-250-Super-Duty.jpg (1000x550, 79.2K)

so they murdered her

This one has polish and German ancestry. Mom was a meat processor and dad was a firefighter.

>(((Walorski)))
Spit on zionists

Born and raised in Indiana, no Jewish tricks here.

She's not.

yes

>polish and German ancestry
She looks WAY darker than the average SOUTHERN Italian.

Lying Ziomutt
walorski.house.gov/anti-bds-resolution/