Is there a single non-globohomo car brand or do I have to build my own fucking car too?

Is there a single non-globohomo car brand or do I have to build my own fucking car too?

Attached: Stellantis-Net-Zero-1068x626.jpg (1068x626, 36.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scrooge-mcduck.fandom.com/wiki/313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You WILL carry the gps tracker. You WILL carry the automatic shutoff.

The fuck I will. I'll rip that shit out with my bare teeth if I have to.

Does anyone buy dodge who isn’t black?

Probably not but that isn't the point.
Pick literally any car brand and I will show you how it's globohomo-owned.

what about saab or volvo?

Volvo is chinese now.

Attached: History-2010-Geely-Volvo-1024x551.jpg (1024x551, 71.66K)

Toyota or Porsche maybe? At least they are trying to find alternatives to electrification and researching on synthfuel and stuff.
If you are saying that new cars have too much technology you can always buy a Lada or some other model made for shitholes' markets.

>saab
Who wants to tell him?

they are both chinese now, that's why I asked, so if you consider even chinks globohomo then no, there isn't a single car manufacturer that isn't globohomo because everything is globohomo

What about kdm cars? Please tell me their safe user.

And Saab is owned by the Wallenberg family (Investor AB)

Attached: 695520_15155307186269_rId6.png (699x569, 100.53K)

Alfa Romeo has the most based badge. The Red Cross is the George Cross from the Milan crusaders and the serpent is eating a Saracen or Moor (Muslim).

That's what I thought.

The ones you build are more fun anyhow. Caterham, factory 5, and a few other kit makers are pretty satisfying.

wrong saab

Your're right, Saab AB is actually owned by General Motors, which is even worse.

Forgot picrel

Attached: E66AB652-AA9B-44C7-B49B-BACE761542E3.jpg (1920x1080, 290.57K)

saab ab is the aeroplane company, saab automotive was the car company used to be owned by gm, currently it's chinese company called nevs

Lada?

Tesla

Isn't NEVS owned by Evergrande which recently defaulted?

IKCO? They have their own products in addition to licenced models

even tungsten hard patriotic russian don't buy lada
yeah, it's pretty funny

Redpill me on VW, Audi, and BMW

>single non-globohomo car brand
Yugo

Attached: 66d9f21a747e-1920x1080.jpg (810x1080, 94.56K)

Reacquired by Russia in 2022? Post ukraine war maybe?

Attached: putinmobil.png (144x144, 2.61K)

scrooge-mcduck.fandom.com/wiki/313
I swear i'm going to build my own motherfucking car like Donald Duck did. That would be a pretty big fuck you to these Stellantis jews, they are deliberately destroying the italian car industry and delocalizing literally everything.

VW itself is pure globohomo.
The largest owner of VW is the Porsche family.
VW owns Audi, among other brands.

Attached: EsBpSdFXYBYqrAq.jpg (2400x1686, 247.43K)

Build your own. Can rebuild something simple and carbureted/mechanical injected diesel for under $10000USD including the purchase price. I have an 85 GMC k1500. Bought it at an estate sale for scrap value and rebuilt all mechanical systems to new for ~$6000. "good" body work and interior is what costs big money.

I would but I suck at any kind of design so it's going to look like ass on wheels