When will Americans burn down the white house?

When will Americans burn down the white house?

Attached: 1659237899159259.jpg (1080x1145, 236.04K)

Never. Americans are fat, lazy, greasy and brown.

They couldn't do jack shit on 6th Jan, they can't do jack shit now.

They are all pathetic weaklings.

Silly commie, why would they do that?
The politicians worked so much to earn that spot!
Do you have any idea how hard it is to brainwash an entire country so that even if you spit and stomp on them they still lick your feet?
The politicians there are great people that deserve to rule the filthy worms that are the American population. The swine deserve to live in pods, eat shit and mud and cry in joy whenever they think of their great and wonderful leaders.

Who knows when or what boomers will do when they do things. All anyone can say for sure is I'm not going outside

Attached: 1654665679444.jpg (1200x1025, 676.51K)

Give me a match and a ticket to DC

>When you burn your White House?

Attached: I no viwus give hugz.png (600x800, 23.43K)

>When will Americans burn down the white house?
never
they are the perfect slave race
elections rigged: nothing
lose afghanistan: nothing
leave behind $83B in equipement: nothing
leave behind thousands of Americans to die: nothing
forced vax like cattle: nothing
send $54B to Ukraine: nothing

You can shoot an American dead in front of his family and they will do nothing but mumble and file court papers about it

you would need to mature past the eighth grade for that

i wish,id love to see the day when everyone in the US gov is lynched but America is too retarded to see electoralism doesn't work, most people are too consumed by Jewish Capitalism to overthrow it sadly

you've overpaid, you shouldn't be shopping at Kroger's and expecting reasonable prices. Likely you could have bought all that at Walmart for half the price if you picked generic brands, which you didn't.

Don't buy a $8 dollar jar of handmade pasta sauce and complain about prices

Attached: 1659599552213891.jpg (640x520, 38.73K)

Fuck off agent smith

>when you buy the most overpriced shit at Kroger you can find to get updoots on the reddits
Someone tried that a few months ago and everyone called them out because it was so blatant

Doubt or stop shopping at hipster stores

Attached: 5647389.png (500x475, 34.08K)

>just eat artificial junk shit and that's it

Are you from China aren't you?

> 2 loaves of carbmaster bread

So bread that's 2-3x as much so you can pretend you're eating less carbs because "muh fiber".

> Pancake Syrup

Ironic when you consider they paid all that money for the carbmaster bread and the syrup is literally just dyed HFCS.

> Rao's pasta sauce.

Mediocre pasta sauce for $8-$9. Why not make it yourself for 1/2 the price and get 2x the size?

> Cherry tomatoes

The most expensive tomatoes in the grocery store.

> Weird ass pasta box.

Probably some low carb pasta or some shit that costs 2-3x as much.

Yeah shit is super expensive but these guys shop like retards. The only thing they're missing is pre-made guacamole.

Attached: 1655914628530.jpg (608x643, 120.07K)

some fucking hispter cherry tomatos. 4 different kinds of sauce/jar with some sort of creamy shit. the eggs are the only normal thing, the bread is probably some overpriced pre-sliced plastic shit as well. and maybe the meat, and maybe the blue box if its pasta. fuck people are mongs.

>spain
Talk about a lack of self awareness

wish I could work with the military or cia also but the thing is I'm not a terrorist, I kill pedophiles, I don't work for them.

nice clown pic btw

This. You can get the majority of Americans to do literally anything so long as the reason is "da gubmint tole me to"

Attached: 1659289147390005.gif (852x480, 1.06M)