Is Dr. Eric Berg one of our greatest allies?

Is Dr. Eric Berg one of our greatest allies?
He has done more for my overall health than countless of docs in my 25 years of lifetime
Also he has spoken against (((them))), FDA and GMOs

Attached: 67022505_vLFNom-8WouEt4ulOIcivt23EQKDVSZ4ugZuokVXPKU.jpg (599x599, 56.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/2sQJ8yp_2WU?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like he's one of those holistic health nutjobs

He's added many years to my life. Nutrtition is everything. Since I've been following him since 2011, my chronic health conditions are GONE.

How's not eating literal SHIT makes you a holistic nutjob?

Attached: Screenshot_20220804_063210.jpg (1080x615, 281.81K)

Keto is a meme and destroys your free test

This. Keto & Fasting helps out

1000%

MSG is a bit odd. It’s naturally found in many foods and is no more dangerous to health than sodium.

I’m assuming he put that on the list because it’s found in cheap Chinese food, but that’s like saying salt is bad because fast food has too much of it.

I like him. I wasn't sure at first on account of the name, but he's only ever given good advice, and reams of it for free

he's a (((scientologist))) look it up

His Son actually exposes Dr. Berg as a Scientology lunatic. I still watch his videos for general nutrition tips.

Attached: 1659551445763940.jpg (1800x1020, 2.42M)

youtube.com/shorts/2sQJ8yp_2WU?feature=share

Attached: 1657823961007.jpg (1650x1100, 428.66K)

No. Hes extended stalker program. Coincidentally pushed into my youtube feed as my surroundings mimic it like this thread.

braindead retard whose "advice" will destroy your health completely

exactly
Berg is a total retard, no wonder he looks like a low T beta permanently
keto helps destroy your health

How so?

>casually slips in whey protein powder as if it's anywhere near the level of that other crap

>keto helps destroy your health

Not at all. Quite the opposite. Sugar destroys your health, and carbs convert to sugar. Carbs are goy slop. Eat MEAT

Yes Moshe, we just need to convince the anti-semites to idolise jewish e-celebs. That's the answer

Attached: kike shapiro.jpg (600x755, 60.66K)

There is a large tech-brainwashing program going on. Think subliminal messaging but on a much larger scale.
Yu vill die for Israel

Any Forums fuck off

He's a scientologist. He's also not a doctor.

keto will give you heart disease. it's as bad as smoking.

Heyy i like ben tho. Probably wouldnt get along in person but hes cute and logical yet still impressionable in the presence of people like jordan peterson and probably my dong when i whip it out.

>Berg