Without Christianity, you Germans/Nords/Celts/Brits would have been a bunch of faggots and perverts

Addressing likely responses:

>The Romans were biased
Only half of these sources were from Rome. The other half were from Greece, Persia, Egypt, etc. Also, the Pagan authors did not react these observations in a negative way, indicating that the observations were candid with some authors even showing approval.

>The authors were Jews
No they were not. None of these authors had any documented Jewish ancestry. Feel free to confirm with your own investigation.

>Muh Tacitus Germania says they drowned homosexual in bogs
You have one dubious source from a politician which never visited the Germanic frontiers making such claims versus ever single other known source

Attached: 45BD22EA-7704-4B11-8B56-0CE1B8F2C1C4.png (1316x3577, 3.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386035672/
europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/homosexualidad-en-la-antigua-grecia-el.html?m=1
thuleanperspective.com/2020/06/26/gender-homosexuality-in-norse-culture/amp/
renegadetribune.com/the-myth-of-homosexuality-in-ancient-greece/
renegadetribune.com/tacitus-germania/
facultystaff.richmond.edu/~wstevens/history331texts/barbarians.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying they're not all perverts and faggots right now

I would hardly call Europe “Christian” today though.

It’s almost like the Aryan Master race defaults to perversion without strong moral guidance.

A bit of no true scotsman

Take it to a university and get BTFO

I wouldn’t say that I’m excluding opposing data. I’m just taking the average of Europe (Mostly Western) and comparing it with the rest of the world.

These sources are from University archives. Cope faggot.

All I have on Christianity, the teachings, morals, philosophy, law, history, origin etc.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/386035672/

Attached: Göbbels Christianity.jpg (850x400, 77.82K)

>It’s almost like the Aryan Master race defaults to perversion without strong moral guidance
checked, everyone does

True, especially since USA is basically more Christian today than Europe ever was. So much for muh based DEUS VULT theocracy.

Attached: EouP85lXUAA2O2s.jpg (4096x1442, 493.32K)

>allows gay marriage
>trannies
>abortion
>support christ killers nation
>run by literal satanic pedophilic occultist
>"christian"

Attached: forgiveness.jpg (500x694, 49.41K)

China is Atheist. Homosexuality is considered a mental illness in China. Women have never been allowed to act like whores.

There is a difference between moral sense from group instinct compared to moral mandates from a mythical religion made far far away.

>NOT REAL CHRISTIANITY!

Attached: 1588434638249.png (996x1076, 30.38K)

point is barely any of thevalues of christianity are upheld in the US or western world as a whole. you dobt bake a gay wedding cake? guess who is getting sued.
so you can hardly call the US or western world as a whole christian

>implying the scripture doesnt gove a direct guideline and description of what Christianity is with the US not really chrcking any of the marks
>implying Christ didnt warn us many come in His name to lead people astray just like its happening in the western world

Without it you just get a bunch of trannies and homos. The same as before Christianity. Imagine my shawk

Wrong fag.

(DEBUNKED) homosexual ancient Greeks and Pagans

(((They))) have also lied about the pagan Spartans being faggots. Read this article that debunks the myth of Gay Ancient Greece. Open the link with Google Chrome if you don’t speak Spanish and it will translate to English:
europasoberana.blogspot.com/2013/05/homosexualidad-en-la-antigua-grecia-el.html?m=1

Ancient Pagans despise fags, whores and traitors.
thuleanperspective.com/2020/06/26/gender-homosexuality-in-norse-culture/amp/

The Myth of Homosexuality in Ancient Greece
renegadetribune.com/the-myth-of-homosexuality-in-ancient-greece/

Tacitus’ Germania
renegadetribune.com/tacitus-germania/

>Their marriage code, however, is strict, and no feature of their morality deserves higher praise. By such means is the virtue of their women protected, and they live uncorrupted by the temptations of public shows or the excitements of banquets. Clandestine loveletters are unknown to men and women alike. Adultery is extremely rare, considering the size of the population. A guilty wife is summarily punished by her husband. He cuts off her hair, strips her naked, and in the presence of kinsmen turns her out of his house and flogs her all through the village. They have in fact no mercy on a wife who prostitutes her chastity. Neither beauty, youth, nor wealth can find her another husband. No one in Germany finds vice amusing, or calls it 'up-to-date' to seduce and be seduced. Even better is the practice of those states in which only virgins may marry, so that a woman who has once been a bride has finished with all such hopes and aspirations. She takes one husband, just as she has one body and one life.

>Good morals among the Germans are more effective than good Laws eslewhere

- Roman historian Tacitus, Germania
facultystaff.richmond.edu/~wstevens/history331texts/barbarians.html

Attached: punishable by death.jpg (872x1642, 593.68K)

You… are correct. But I don’t see the reason for mentioning that. I don’t believe so ever made an opposing claim.

What is a more useful trend is to look at how a white minority population affects social politics in other regions like Africa. All the few LGBT friendly countries in Africa have a notable white minority population or have significant white admixture.

Every country without any white presence is extremely anti LGBT.

Why do you smear Germanics with a quote compilation nearly all talking about Celts? Also plenty of faggotry among Christians too, among Catholic clergy in particular.

>"You White people needed JEWS to tell you have to live!"
>t. fat mutt spic on discord who wants open borders for White nations

Hey, Any Forums!
Did you know child rape and sodomy were time-honored Judeo-Christian values even in the DARK AGES? It's true! The industrial boy rape assembly of the church was well-established, and the pope covered up for all the child rape! You see, whereas the Pagan Germans would drown gays in bogs, the Church would put them in the clergy and let them touch kids.

Attached: dark age christian pedos.jpg (1687x883, 714.69K)

Imagine citing the exact same author I cited in my lone counterexample and then bringing up a culture from a region I wasn’t talking about.

Nah it's just that religion in Europe is not tied to race. Some religions are like that.

Chad Gobbels vs Virgin Himmler

>cuckeden
Every time

>Women have never been allowed to act like whores.
They don't need permission

Attached: 1659551502695668m.jpg (1024x658, 143.44K)

Because the division between Celts and Germanics aren’t as distinct and clear cut as you think. It was more a a cultural gradient. The Heuneburg in Southwestern Germany is a good example. And I do have two sources from Germanic tribes. The Heruli and the Taifali

>NUUUUU stop posting evidence I don't like!

Attached: get thee to thine boggery.jpg (1023x789, 83.3K)

People try to claim Christianity is at cause for all the globohomo, posting the faggy tik tok pastors and such, but those are all things from before the time of Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele
>had Eunuch priesthood
>the priesthood, Galli, are refered to as a third gender
>the priesthood thought their emasculation provides them with powers of prophecy

Or here a more extreme version:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inanna
>non binary priesthood called gala
>Men took on female names, songs refered to them in a dialect reserved for female characters
>Sumerian proverbs talk about the prieshood having anal sex with other men
>Ishtar was said to have 2 serventskurgarrū and assinnu which dressed in female clothing
>Several akkadian proverbs around the prieshood engaging in gay act regulary
>Akkadian hymn describes Ishtar transforming men into women

>Gary Beckman states that "ambiguous gender identification" was a characteristic of a category he refers to as "Ishtar type" goddesses

What they call progress is actually what Christianity has done away with.

rome actually made a cult about hadrians favorite fuckboy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous
and couple emperors had one and even named cities after them.

Attached: Hitler Paganism.jpg (921x394, 121.37K)

>muh dik

You just went full nig nog.

And thank you for proving my point that the Chinese who do step out of line get severely reprimanded and punished by the overwhelming majority in China.

>child rape and sodomy were time-honored Judeo-Christian values
This is basically what Semitic "culture" is based on.
Imagine subscribing to a pedo cult.

Anyone have that screenshot where this fag admitted to his discord christcuck raiders that he was literally a Turk? That's why he wants to spread christcuckery. Because it is racially tolerant of bizarre races.

im not really a fan of Himmler, but I believe there is a lot of shit talked about him
>Germany had some of the most advanced anthropologists, genetic scientists, historians, and supporting staff to help find the answers to why we exist and how it all came to be. My father was religious, and raised us to be also. A Being is responsible for life, that is very easy to see because of what it is, nature and the beauty of the earth. Nature is clear about that, the problem, or question is who he is. Every race was given a way to worship their creator, the European people found a God who worked well for us for 2 thousand years. My father's concern was that in just the last 200 years Jews have wormed their way into our religion, even to the point of working on translating parts of the Bible to suit their needs.

>They were then able to convince leaders that the Bible really is about the Jew and not about Europeans; we are only secondary along with all other “gentiles”. This made no sense to my father, as Jews have not had any of the marks of a creative, industrious people. I have met people from your country who agree that the Jews cannot be the people of the Bible, or that the Bible is only for the Jew, who denounce and hate Christ. We Europeans took his name; hence, every European nation is a Christian nation. My father did not hate the Church or persecute the Church. What he disagreed with was the Judeo influence on the Church; Germany had some sects who worshiped the Jew as the only people close to God. "
---Gudrun Himmler - Munich 1992

Attached: Himmler Jesus.jpg (1024x665, 147.5K)