Kazakhstan

Hey, remember when the 9th largest country on Earth experienced a coup d'état a few months ago and literally, NOBODY gave a fuck? yeah...

What's going on over there?

Attached: Kazakhstan-World-Map.png (1080x1080, 48.35K)

There were protests over fuel prices by the public, Putin sent in "peacekeeping" units and managed to quell it.

spehhs stuff

>There were protests over fuel prices by the public

Attached: 1654882992294.jpg (512x509, 33.82K)

>Le strongman thinks people protesting is a coup, ask Putin for help under the guise of an attempted coup.

I think I'll make it.

It was no coup.
Internal fighting between the old guard and the new rulers.
I happen to think i was orchestrated to trap/remove the Nazarbayev group before the Ukraine war, because Putin didn't trust them, and knew if he didn't get rid of them a new front would open to the south.

*it was orchestrated

CIA got btfo so no one talks about it

nigger I like how every form of unrest is exclusively a coup with zero justification in Any Forumss eyes
It was an internal battle between political elites combined with genuine instability from the population due to gas prices and general unrest

based actual kazakh

there was no coup, you dumb canuck. the president just shuffled his puppets in the government and declared "things be different now" and it calmed down. nothing changed. it's still a backwards shithole.

Not everything is a coup you nigger
Next time you revolt against Jews I'll also call it an illegitimate coup lol

Kazakh "politicians" called foreign troops to maintain their power, sold their country to Russians

Kazakh people will rise again tho

Well, okay. Excuse me for not being well-informed on every geopolitical issue.

Not really, Kazakhstan since the revolts has several times demonstrated anti-Russian position
If anything Kazakhstan is slowly trying to transition into Chinese sphere away from Russia

I read somewhere that Almaty's architecture has a lot of satanic symbolism. Look up videos of Almaty. It looks very eerie

Why is your first reaction to assume that everything is a coup

US/CIA coup stamped out. Rightful Russian clay takes no shit from globohomo.

Nothing shows up for me. Looks like a weird combination of Middle-eastern bazaars and Soviet-era brutalist architecture.

>coup d'état
It didn't happen, retard. Russians saved the government. And then they stabbed them in the back in regards to sanctions, like true Turkics.

I don't know. Thats what I heard somewhere. I assumed something along the lines of was happening because Putin didn't want a repeat of Ukraine moving into the western sphere.

It's your typical tasteless post soviet mixed with tasteless Muslim architecture mixed with tasteless Chinese architecture
The ultimate combination of all low taste soulless visual identities for a city

Kazakhstan is a huge prize. There is reason to believe that even the fuss in Ukraine is a ripple on the water from the events that took place in Kazakhstan at the beginning of the year.

It's funny because westerners could only dream of such low prices. It was some oligarch group infighting, supported by anglos.

Prices relative to the world are irrelevant, prices are relevant only relative to your local income

what about the rigged elections in uzbekistan

All elections are rigged there.

Yes but the prices there rising were correlated to the world. Everywhere gas prices rose, but the USA won't stfu about how "it's not our fault, you're an idiot for protesting durrrrrr".
Several times similar events (mass unified protests over rise in gas or electricity) happen in the post ussr world, seems fishy.

Levon djan, be djigar and tell me how's it going in Armenia, what are the sentiments after the recent thing in Artsakh

It was clearly internal infighting / coup d'edat - however in a way too early stage to go anywhere and achieve what they wanted (not enough public support yet like Ukraine movement had in 2014).

Agree with you user, probably was orchastrated to cut the bad roots as Putin knew he would have to focus on its Western flank over the next year(s)

>gas prices
>In January 2022
>in an oil rich country
>months before Sanctions against Russia kicked in

Is this what peak oil looks like?