What is the ratio of BBC and BWC Xi's daughter has taken while living in America?

What is the ratio of BBC and BWC Xi's daughter has taken while living in America?

Attached: 1630756524551.png (632x1106, 768.15K)

100% BWC

BUILT FOR GREAT AVSTRALIAN COCK

Cankles.

Shes gonna blow up into a big fat disgusting slob

She’s love them bwc until she discovered bigger and darker

pretty gross

Disgusting cankles holy shit

Mogged

Attached: 1659608628625316.gif (480x480, 1.73M)

This, how do you even get cankles when you're not fat ?

Built for BBC

Genetics

She has early stage cushings syndrome. Look at her neck and ankles, her endocrine system is fucked up and producing too much cortisol. The ratio of dicks she’s take is irrelevant, in 10 years she’ll have a face two feet wide and a hunchback.

She fermenting duck eggs in that poosay

Why does her body look so weird?

Phone faggot

Pic related. You can see she wounds easily from the multiple bruises on her legs, should be obvious to see the acne problems as well.

Attached: 1D16D610-B058-4A36-9BED-D37419B54E80.png (476x728, 94.72K)

Looks like a standard abbo woman

NO CHINESE DICK ALLOW

Nah its from all the time she spends on her knees

That's an interesting factoid. That the Leader of Chin's daughter perfers to stay in the US. I'd assume she's taking white dick and may be pregnant.

shes hiding her fat gut with some kind of elastic fat-hiding device

Look at how she’s posing. Her abdomen wants to hang lower but she’s supporting it with her thigh, obviously cushings syndrome.

Considering hot Chinese women are paying white men to sleep with them but are forced by their government to be around niggers, I think you know the truth, Chang.

10/10 in pakistan

based romanian faggot you shouldnt hide behind a memeflag

Attached: 86554212.jpg (1280x1682, 260.94K)

I see some beatings on these legs. She is into some heavy shit, anons.

what cunt

Fluid escape into the muscles from excessive inflammation. Her body is shit tier and has shit tier genes, Xi probably has the same condition.

Not this cunt again

Imagine defending s o y over bbc, and then calling me a chang. You are already cucked, white or black doesn’t make a difference.