I heckin' love science!

If you are a science denier yiu should be sent away. You cannot threaten my freedom and democracy!

Attached: s.png (966x522, 688.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g
youtube.com/watch?v=IR4jawnS8Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=WTRlSGKddJE&t=454s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>science denier
What does this mean?

Someone who refuses to believe in science like antivaxxers, flat earthers, chemtrailers, people who eat meat, climate change deniers,..

Science TM is for absolute niggers. Going into Sciences serves only the government in finding new ways to enslave the goyim.
>mathematics/compsci: AI => advanced pattern recognition used to enslave you
>medicine/pharmacy => longer lifes for the elite and mostly propaganda for "health issues" that only came after other "Scientific breakthroughs (Bisphenol and other cancer chemicals) were made
>chemistry find more chemicals to poison the goyim
>physics more rockets and military technology to kill people
Science is for midwits, to pretend that they are on the same level as an artistic genius like Shakespear or Goethe when they are in fact just a one trick pony helping the Jewish world order to enslave us even further. Most things that they call "advancement" in human life is just another step to total enslavement to be celebrated. I hate this shit so much. Real cultural advancements never came from modern day scientists, they are emasculated men who shouldn't even exist, nature would've wiped them and their inferior genes out long time ago.

>Someone who refuses to believe in science like antivaxxers
Please show us the studies that compares unvaxxed and vaxxed humans' illnesses.

Attached: 1583824551725.png (1918x919, 1.02M)

Nobody denies that the climate can change

Attached: 1521374940499.jpg (1200x1188, 240.2K)

>chemtrailers
Experts and scientists confirm that chemtrails are real and dangerous
youtube.com/watch?v=FeTaejpg18g
youtube.com/watch?v=IR4jawnS8Ss (full hearing)
Public hearing July 15th, 2014 Shasta County Air Quality Management Board Discussion

You know what I mean. Answer honestly.
When is something proven science that I am foolish to discard as accurate? What makes it irrefutable? The number of people that believe in it? The caliber of the media corp that's disseminating it?

>If you are a science denier yiu should be sent away. You cannot threaten my freedom and democracy!
so you want to tell me that i have no freedom in not believing science?
what a hypocrite

Antisemite
Debunked
Scientists produce science. If you are not a scientist you have no right to discuss science
Your supernatural belief is harmful zo my freedom

>Debunked
Then link the studies.

>The CO2 in the atmosphere is for 1/3 produced by human activity
>T...THAT ACTUALLY M...MEANS NOTHING! LOOK AT THE OTHER ELEMENTS!!
brainlet

"Science denier" is an awful word because it's not like they deny science itself but its meaning is pretty obvious. Instead of looking at the evidence and coming to a conclusion, they start with a conclusion and look for ways to present existing evidence in a way that supports this conclusion. Obviously, every single person on Earth has pre-existing beliefs that they are emotionally attached to and a tendency to look for evidence to support their belief rather than actually finding the truth, but science deniers exhibit this behavior to an extreme degree. It's like the difference between a person who's kinda awkward sometimes and a person with etsubatsu level autism.
A classic example of "science denialist" behavior is treating some dumb hypothesis based on mouse studies as proven fact while discarding much higher quality opposing evidence based on small imperfections.

>THAT ACTUALLY M...MEANS NOTHING! LOOK AT THE OTHER ELEMENTS
Indeed. CO2 is basically nonexistent in the atmosphere. Moreover there is no proof that additional co2 leads to any noticeable warming.

Attached: 1513845210969.jpg (1280x720, 252.59K)

VHS and 4K? Bad analogy. The right doesn’t look sharper and more detailed it just has less noise. VHS was an extremely noisy image with less than 100 perceivable lines of chroma or blue/red (cyan/magenta) color info. VHS quality degrades every time you watch it

I like science too
youtube.com/watch?v=WTRlSGKddJE&t=454s

>What is a science denier?
Someone who recognizes that an appeal to authority is a logical fallacy.

So none math science

SPBP
Sixteenth Post Best Post.

Science is never settled so it is a hypebolic statement.

Yep, a better comparison would be RF and Display Port

>CO2 is basically nonexistent in the atmosphere
Is that supposed to prove something? A nonexistent concentration of nerve gas, in your room, could easily kill you.
>Moreover there is no proof that additional co2 leads to any noticeable warming.
yeah, keep moving that goalpost.

I prefer vhs

Attached: 8ixzr03nrvx21.jpg (974x1200, 81.17K)