200000 more weeks

200000 more weeks

Attached: 1644163426777.png (584x588, 236.85K)

hohols are gonna cope
kyiv is our sin 2 days

yea good
okay

Attached: 1655078266925.png (747x551, 481.1K)

>165km^2
kek
Zaolzie was about 850km^2, an area Poland annexed during interwar period from Czechoslovakia and vatniks keep bringing up whenever you remind them that Russia allied with Hitler prior to operation Barbarossa

forgot my pic related

Attached: file.png (2035x1529, 1.09M)

imagine sitting there pretending russia wont eventually take the whole thing

nobody cared when ukrainians shelled russians in the east for 10 years taking virtually no land, but now Russians show up and take their entire coastline, theyre le bad at war

good luck to NATO, seriously
I heard russians BTFO everyone there while outnumbered 3 to 1

if it was an actual invasion wouldn't the russians just have droned zelensky instantly?

SLOW AND STEADY

they tried to at the beginning of the conflict, doing combined arms rush with helis and tanks for the capital
it didnt work out

You are reading it wrong. Over month of July, Russian military reduced Ukrainian military to null. That equates 99,9% killed of Ukrainian conscripts.

Just 30 more millions population to go, once they start conscripting children and elderly. Women already are.

>Be Ukranian
>Get holodomor'd by Jews
>50 years pass
>Elect first Jewish leader
>He gives you a gun with no ammo and tells you to fight to the death with the Russian military

Bro, Kiev has good AA they can't just drone him lol

that would be extremely easy to do and Russia did strike Kiev targets on multiple occasion

Its a choice not to, since its still not "war"

Unlike your fast and furious retreat from SRAO Krajna

It's 20,000 weeks actually. So only 384 years until they take it all.

yes the imaginary shelling, anudda shoa remeber the 6 gorillion russians dying for 40 years goy

Attached: kek.gif (112x112, 47.76K)

unironically rope yourself

As a KGB shill, how is Russia at the moment? Trying to wade through the /uhg/ and /chug/ containment threads to get a real conversation is almost impossible now.

well there are a lot of Ukrainians out there so this will take some time. the good news for thr russians is when they are all gone the whole thing will belong to them

>cyka blyat, I let you know ukrainians froze my grandfather in a freezer and shattered him in front of my babushka

Oh no, the wannabe kike is mad.
Don't you have some inebriation to inflict on yourself to escape your meaningless, destitute life?

>nobody cared when ukrainians shelled russians in the east for 10 years taking virtually no land
>Russians show up and take their entire coastline
One would expect 2nd largest world military to perform a bit better than some 4th world country like Ukraine lel

>ukrainians shelled russians
so are those Russians or "own people"? I keep seeing this conflicting message.

>take two regions in the first month thanks to sabotage
>no more progress four months later
Rus and Ukr are evenly matched.