Stop the war and go home. It's time for them to go back. They have to go back to Russia

Stop the war and go home. It's time for them to go back. They have to go back to Russia.

Attached: 872hhd.png (1378x1426, 2.52M)

Doomer here
I am 32 years old. I don't think I can keep going anymore... I don't have a wife, no kids, no future. I don't even know how I have managed to survive for this long. My life is one big enigma.

Attached: 1659604418574283.jpg (421x548, 55.01K)

Leaked speech from justina turdo?

That's not very diplomatic user.

I just don't give a shit about the ukraine. I don't give a shit about poland either. Russia can have it all back. Is it sad? Maybe. But am I willing to go full bum mode sitting in a dark room burning old newspapers for heat? No. Not for a corrupt shithole like the ukraine with some gay jewish actor guy yelling about what others must do blabla while having hundred million in some off shore bank account. Fuck him, fuck the ukraine.

Man looking at pictures like that I realise that Ukrainian kikes truly cannot create, only imitate.

There is literally NOTHING wrong with frozen krautcicles

Been friends with a few russians and most of them were stand-up people that didn't fuck with you if you didn't fuck with them. I'll gladly take gas, lets open up north stream 2. Don't think these cunts are speaking for us all. Most europeans are tired of this.

Where's your competing rendered model? in terms of art their stuff has been better than yours by miles.

Attached: 1657397698910.jpg (1024x741, 115.54K)

ROFL

literally just have sex dude

do something about it, pussy

how about you go back to your nigger shithole polenigger?

Attached: 1647855240835.jpg (866x1024, 215K)

no shit libtard redditors are cringe

Attached: 1658617831932.jpg (1129x1093, 431.73K)

yeah whatever lets all suck russian and chink dick cause of le gas prices. you fucking weak piece of shit i hope you rot in hell faggot

but they are in Russia

>how about you go back to yournigger shithole
Fuck off we are full.

we told you the same thing in ww2 but you didnt listen so stfu, Ahmed

they are in Russia.

NATO faggot how is the payroll to shill for KEKSA?

>They have to go back to Russia.
If Russian parts of Ukraine will become Russia, then they can stay and save tons of CO2 emissions. Think about our planet, shill.

Lol G*rmans are so fucking spineless. On the wrong side of history over and over again, when will you stop getting btfo?

We're home, germ

This is what too much Turkish BVLL does to a German man.

stolen valor Ukrainian style