Spain bans setting the A/C below 80 degrees fahrenheit

theverge.com/2022/8/3/23291066/spain-bans-setting-air-conditioning-below-27-degrees-celsius

>Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez has stated publicly that the country urgently needs to save energy in the midst of gas shortages over the Ukraine-Russia war

AHAHAHAHAHA SLAVA UKRAINI! YOU EUROPEANS SURE SHOWED PUTIN!

Attached: no ac.png (722x476, 414.98K)

How would they even enforce this? Is some cop going to randomly burst through your door and check the settings on the AC?
Making laws like this is just retarded as fuck.

27 is fucking tropical to me.

>80.6F
Fucking oof.
And enforcement...they'll make all the europoors install nest or similar thermostats with connectivity :')

Like I give a fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-115841_Windy.jpg (1080x285, 50.15K)

Probably just in public buildings and places like stores, it's simply unenforceable in private residences

Even in public buildings it is unenforceable. The moment a cop shows up, you just increase the setting and then lower it again when he fucks off. It's not like he knows where the AC is located, he will have to ask you.
What's he gonna do, stand in your building with a thermometer for 15 minutes to check if it falls below the legally allowed threshold?

oh fuck off. So are lives are getting harder and harder. What else is new? I would freeze to death 100 times before I give in to VATNIGGERS fuck off with your gas and let us all die in peace

80 degrees is hotter then any AC can heat a room
what a silly law

I literally can't sleep in less than 65 degrees. I'd fucking go insane.

Meant to say...I can't sleep if it's OVER 65 degrees

All of a sudden "Smart" appliances make sense, pol was right!!! Alex Jones was right

>cut gas himself to show dem Russians
>freezes to death
>REEE I WILL RATHER DIE THAN GIVE IN TO VATNIGGERS REEE

exemplary sub-80 iq rabid dog specimen. Literally from museum of perfect measures and weights.

Attached: AE284555-3BB7-468D-9D3C-21422809ECB8.jpg (640x425, 112.46K)

Enslave the ukraine
Z

What happened to the faggots on Any Forums who kept spamming Moving to Europe threads?

>anglokike war profiteer and death merchant whining while using his phone
Sad!

Attached: Anglos And Jews.jpg (700x857, 188.83K)

What do you mean I cut the gas myself? Who do you think I am?

How the fuck is he going to enforce that?

> gas crisis
> turn off your AC

>Making laws like this is just retarded as fuck.
If you only knew how bad things really are.

>27-degrees-celsius
wtf

I mean, I am German, I can imagine.

so you jump red wire and yellow wire... walla no thermostat, you dumb creatures.