Follower of Inari

>God?
The Source, from which all souls are born. It is stupid to consider it as a being with identity and better to think of it as a law of the Universe.
>God's plan?
Bruteforcing the existence similar to it by creating souls over and over again.
>Souls?
Lambs of God, created by mixed and mashed broken down emotions and memories of others.
>Deja Vu?
Especially big parts of other's memories, that weren't thoroughly processed.
>Emotions?
Energy to empower ones soul. Can be obtained only on physical plane
>Hell?
Earth, physical plane
>Heaven?
Means being eaten by God and returning into bliss of not existing, having your soul broken down into bits and pieces. Returning to God or right-hand path, according to theurgists.
>Left-hand path?
Refusing to be eaten by God, struggling to empower ones soul to become a demon.
>Demons?
Spirits, beings on a higher plane of existence that can live in perpetuity as long as they can stave off entropy
>Entropy?
Existing without material body means slowly being eaten by God, losing your energy. Since one can't gain energy through emotions without living on a material plane, they have to feed on other physical beings and their emotions, from fear to worship.
>Christian God?
Just another demon larping as the Source.
>Jesus?
One of the humans who managed to become a demon.
>Meds?
Never taking.

Attached: AD361850-19F6-458B-BCC6-3A031F960B92.jpg (1830x1630, 3.13M)

Zoroaster is the one true Prophet and Ahura Mazda is the one true God.
Yours is the talk of the Ahriman.

Jesus Christ is lord and savior.

Attached: Hofmann.jpg (576x725, 287.94K)

>Me demon is better than your demon
Fuck off.

My kind of thread. Please continue.

>Ahriman
Wait are we talking weeb shit or the wizard guy who fights elf clowns?

Ahura Mazda is no demon. He is the one true God.

Ok. Inari is an old man btw not a cute fox girl.

Neither, Zoroastrian devil

Attached: Ahriman.jpg (600x800, 109.69K)

Leave the ethnic Japanese religion alone you filthy fucking gaijin.

>*words words words words*
Boring!
>*Fox Girl*
Nakadashi

A 500 year old virgin little fox girl for every soul is the only religion I would follow.

god this is stupid and false.

hell is an electro genetic reaction caused by the strong force

Based. Usually my compatriots post cringe on Any Forums, but this really good one

enough for today.
Ill post a proper guide on how to communicate with spirits some day later, maybe.

Has anyone experienced ANYTHING outside there 'field' of awareness? Are we not just a continuity of thoughts, feelings, sensations, perceptions? No one has a memory of ever beginning, and only assumes they end.

Atheistic man-worshipper

Check out the lectures of Rudolf Steiner. He goes in depth about arhiman.

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Attached: 1659604327075798.gif (512x615, 2.54M)

Weeb gnosticism

Cope, your mind exists as a function if a biochemical process, when it fails and stops so will your mind and existence, no amount of cope will help you when darkness descends forever

It was real in your mind

>this guy worship a literal fox
ngmi

Attached: oo-1600x900.png (1600x900, 1.57M)

my understanding by experience aligns almost completely with yours
nice post OP

'Darkness descends forever'. Always fascinated by anons' phrases and whether they comprehend their meanings.

Darkness - absence of Light? So light exists ("to stand out from"), how it come into being?

Forever - eternity, (timelessness), hence Time is a creation of the finite mind, and therefore space is merely infinity filtered through the finite mind as well to co-create together Reality.

If you fixate on empowering yourself, it is just you who feels inadequate, not others. That's the main mistake in monotheistic totalitarianism that is the insistence that there is just one true path allowed.