Just

Holy shit, what a faggot pussy. Folding right before your eyes. A literal snake oil salesman. Everything he is and does is a fucking lie. I bet all of you feel fucking stupid for believing everything he says. Press S to spit on this loser

Attached: B429CF3A-13E4-4577-A863-1611522DDD22.jpg (204x247, 7.23K)

controlled op can still say some truth. he's still controlled op though

shouldn't have gone for the booze as much as he did, playing against the deepstate like that and not realizing you need an absolute clear head- all the problems that come intended to lure one into those vices are part of it. Then again if he didn't have the characters flaws they wouldn't have been able to write him off as a loon and instead would need to play some minecraft.

Yup this
He is one of them
It’s a trial by fire
The show must go on

Alex Jones is delusional fat shit eating champion and a total moron as is anybody that watch Infowars and believes the shit he says while drinking his penis enlargement filtered water. You'd need to be literally brain dead to believe the fucking shit he says. No wonder Trumpy watched Alex Jones. You americans are the dumbest creatures on this fucking planet. And beyond.

Attached: file.png (228x197, 68.91K)

What's wrong, user, did you forget to dilate?

this,unironically. He was too confident after a few successful predictions and got trapped by euphoria and booze. Sad,many such cases. He will be remembered

Shut the fuck up nigger!

>bohemian grove was just a prank
Hm, no probably not. He's just a tired man, Alex is only human.

The guy grifts off of murdered children. He is not a good guy. There are no good guys in this shit show. You guys need to wake up and stop thinking grifters are fighting for you or whatever. They'll tell you whatever you want to hear if you keep paying them.

I don't care what literal pot belly goblins say I still enjoy him

all discord trannies

>never mention the jews except when he's defending them when one of his viewers calls him out for not mentioning the jews
>controlled opposition

no shit

you forgot to dilate troony
it's about time to care for your permanent rotten wound that will never be a vagina

Nah I always knew he was full of shit and fully support any proven liar losing influence. Next.

Does it make you upset that nobody cares about your kangaroo court show and you haven't changed a single mind?

no one in Satan's playground is a good guy, ruled by kikes and worship niggers and faggots.

lmao the alt right is being dismantled

Correct.

Wait, did you perceived him as something other than an entertaining lolcow in the first place? Kek.

Attached: pepelmao.png (300x304, 238.76K)

>The guy grifts off of murdered children
Nah, that's the parents doing that. I'm glad they're only going to get harassed more over it.

It changed mine
I haven't researched the topic previously, i did not care to but now i know it is all theater

it's sad, isn't it? They're like fucking goblins that just don't understand we see through their shit.

Samefagging yourself vpntroon?
Ultrabrain faggot, at least have the smarts of changing writing style after changing your location

Their aggrieved parents grifted off them first.

aj is one bad dude