"I hate pedophiles" means "I hate child lovers"

"I hate pedophiles" means "I hate child lovers"

Can you explain why you hate men simply because they love children?

Attached: 1636856707511.jpg (495x619, 23.04K)

They are in denial

Attached: 1659576186051978.png (707x803, 89.51K)

Herbs in all fields as of now but if you reply without a memeflag I will provide you with a meaningful answer.
>Verification not required
Based Hiroyuki

Kill yourself

Anyone who talks about that shit is suspicious, negatively or positively. If children are on your mind like that, you need to keep away.

I don't 'hate' pedophiles
I want them exterminated like the vermin they are.

Why can't people like you who ask these things even in jest just be wiped from the face of the earth? Seriously just fucking die bro.

Attached: 1642195227487.jpg (1024x655, 58.35K)

Transchildren are children.

I hate necrophiles just means 'I hate corpse fuckers'

I don't hate pedophiles.

Attached: sip.jpg (820x1001, 282.55K)

You really need to kill your self.
You’d literally be doing the world a favor you disgusting piece of human shit

Pedophilia apologists should be completely banned from Any Forums because they just attract cp posters who make it extremely difficult for others to avoiding seeing cp which can get them into even more trouble when the police arrest them for hate speech

Because they are afraid to admit their own natural attraction to young sexual partners and instead pretend to like decaying corpse-like roasties.

It means more than that tho. Because fucking a corpse may be gross, but in itself isn't this tragic thing that should concern me. It's the fact that someone is so free of empathy that they'd be able to do so. That's the problem and why "corpse fuckers" are not trustworthy. Same goes for pedos.
Being attracted to kids is a very foreign concept to me but in itself isn't concerning. It's the desire to take advantage of someone small/retarded/defenseless that bothers me.

Are there paid shills that are invading this place with pro-pedo talking points? There have been a lot these past few days. Or are the left just desperate to convert people because they know they're losing?

I hope im not getting you into any trouble

Attached: Screenshot_20220804-120135_DuckDuckGo.jpg (720x659, 166.68K)

the same Any Forums posting Natalie Biden videos?

Attached: 1655135554205.jpg (583x1024, 130.92K)

>banning things will make them disappear
Is that why unironic notions of White nationalism are stronger now than they have been in generations?
Pedos are a problem but if you want to keep them in the dark and out of public eye, so are you.

Attached: Erectile_responses_of_healthy_men.png (819x502, 37.22K)

>No source