This is literally criminal, why don't religious groups ever get punished for this?

Attached: 871293871238.png (545x344, 204.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/04/03/why-amazon-paid-no-federal-income-tax.html
huffpost.com/entry/apple-offshore-taxes_n_3307591
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/churches-integrated-auxiliaries-and-conventions-or-associations-of-churches
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, don't question the religious groups goy!

Attached: 1629317695333.gif (500x272, 242.23K)

Agreed. Let's strip the tax free status of all charities and religious institutions.

cnbc.com/2019/04/03/why-amazon-paid-no-federal-income-tax.html

This is Illegal but all the money George Soros sends to proxy wars and the US democratic party. You niggers are jokers.

Oh okay, so nothing can be done because whataboutism

Money was ruled to be free speech. Organizations were ruled to be people.

Freedom of speech and religion. Seethe. Non profits are not taxed because we tax what? Profits. Seethe.

Can't. They are non profit. Only profits are taxed.

>How is this allowed
Because its fucking legal, what kind of stupid question is this

faggots that say this have no fucking clue what you would reap by doing this.
a stipulation of 501(c)(3)s is that they make no direct political actions or support specific candidates.
You are opening a can of worms that would absolutely destroy the separation that currently exists.

>whataboutism
Call me when Amazon and Apple, who are funding things like this pay taxes again OP
Because the amount not paid by them far exceeds all religious groups combined
huffpost.com/entry/apple-offshore-taxes_n_3307591
You are literally complaining about your opponent doing what you have been doing at much larger scale

Ask her

Attached: you're either with us or my soggy knee.jpg (637x573, 168.49K)

Wow, that's insane.
You literally don't understand this issue at all.
It's actually not allowed.
Non-profits are not allowed to participate in any political campaign

Oy vey.
You will pay if you tax my NGO goy.
Back off.

???

no. that is incorrect. They are a special interest group. Abortion is one of their interests. They can support that specific cause in any way they see fit. They just can not support specific candidates or a specific political group directly.
t. former 501(c)(3) treasurer.

>muh whataboutism
Grow up. Your stupid child brain thinks its as simple as flicking a switch. Do you know how much of a monumental effort it would take to completely upend the US tax system? Neither side wants to deal with that shit. The status quo is fine for them because they both benefit from things as they are. Some faggot on the internet bitching about muh church will always be ignored

Attached: 1415670024346.gif (126x126, 144.27K)

That’s a weak argument and you fucking know it. You just use that term because you’ve ALREADY been btfo’d.

If you want to put it crudely it’s called leveling the playing field. So it’s okay for jews and synagogues to financially support abortion when catholics do the opposite it’s suddenly a problem? And then you meekly cry “wha-whatboutism!!” if it was the opposite where catholics FIRST donated money to stop abortion and THEN jews supported abortion I could cry that it’s wrong and claim “whataboutism” and you would call me an anti-semite. Faggot hypocrite.

>Non-profits are not allowed to participate in any political campaign
I see, so you have no idea what you're fucking talking about then. Of course the sandnigger creates an ignorant thread

it's a human right to kill children?

Let's strip them of their nonprofit status as well, no reason churchgoers can't volunteer with an areligious group

Attached: FAGMAN.png (1730x1350, 1.18M)

Abortion is not murder you retard

Churches are basically NGOs. they won't tax churches because largely keeps them from actually politically organizing at the pulpit. Back churches do it but rules never apply to them.

also removing Church taxes means NGO tax exemptions because they're basically NGOs. Rich people want to influence politics and public policy on the cheap.

I'm for taxing churches and making them into full fledge political organizing groups endorsing candidates and so on. Take the shackles off.

Do you know what happens when they are forced to pay taxes?
They can now openly say "vote for XYZ candidate" from the pulpit, and directly influence politics outside of the core tenants of their interests.
The last thing they want is the catholic church (in the US) directly telling all of the beaners to vote for a Republican.

Because the holy see is its own country for mafia style white collar criminal purposes like money like money laundering and tax evasion.

Because they're a corrupt evil criminal empire that is permitted and empowered by the international community.

You don't have a human right to murder your own child for convenience

Let them drive people away from their church then if they wish

they're retards, I welcome it. until the Johnson amendment churches were free to directly support whoever they wanted. bring back a well funded traditionalist faction. I'm all for it.

Churches don't turn a profit
ergo they can't be taxed

True, but every woman has the right to seek an abortion

Can't. They are literally non profits. It's not a status, it's a legal fact. They don't sell anything. Learn law you stupid motherfucker.

They care more about God than the Country user. It wouldn't be driving people away from their churches.

lol

Yes, let's end tax free status for churches. Separation of church and state is for stupid faggots who can't out-argue the church and have to resort to state force

I kind of wish they would. However they have their own 501(3)(h)s that they use to launder money and support their own methods of madness, so it won't occur.

>whataboutism

Are you lost? This isn't reddit or some fucking university frathouse.

Because of the law, which is not fixed permanently you dumbass. Churches aren't even required to file for nonprofit status, let's see how they actually spend their revenue and determine if they should be allowed to remain tax free or not

Have you guys noticed this board has devolved into elementary style name calling. People that have no way of getting their point across other than grunting like an African mumbling mahdick mufuka.

They care about God more than politicians too, if you don't think being told who to vote for by your priest would drive someone away you must not know anyone religious

>planned parenthood doesn't pay taxes

I still had to file reports on income and expenditures categorizations there of to the IRS as a treasurer for a 501(c)(3).

>has anyone noticed this board has devolved into...
>posts nothing related to the topic
Thanks for contributing

And churches are not required to register...

user. I was the treasurer for a Church. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Jewish groups should be taxed at 99% DESU

Seconded. The Roman Church is a glorified bank of heretics and I would love to see them lose the income they use to corrupt and brainwash the world. I would also love to see a world where all religious leaders have the ability to openly get involved with politics at the pulpit. It would be fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1641567980752.jpg (720x719, 65.07K)

if and only if they receive less than 25k a year in donations.

Read you fucking idiot
irs.gov/charities-non-profits/churches-integrated-auxiliaries-and-conventions-or-associations-of-churches