How would you rate my friend?

How would you rate my friend?

He's looking for an Asian girlfriend, preferably under 5' and max. 90 lbs

Attached: dd.png (399x753, 328.67K)

You should probably lose weight, get rid of the gay shit and get off Any Forums. Go lift some weights, take some test and go pound asian poon.

Attached: 1640232765990.webm (640x640, 1.96M)

He should save up and get a mail order bride from tailand or some such place. It's like 10k and you just have to be stable.

I heard they sometimes run away though and then you even have to pay alimony

I dont think Asian women are interested in superficial things like muscles

Checked, brave bastard is rolling the (20 sided) dice. If he plays his (magic) cards right, he has a change.

>He's looking for an Asian girlfriend
Holy kek. Every. Single. Time

Attached: 1659205444433.jpg (626x983, 79.31K)

The point is to get off this fucking site. Literally anything is a better use of time. Plus you know we are going to give you shitty advice anyways. Why would you come to this hellhole looking for affirmation? If you want the poon then go get the poon. Only thing stopping you is you.

You don't know anything about what any women are interested in, faggot

your friend is a fat slob and will only get a fat slob girlfriend if he isnt rich. i doubt he will get a 5 ft 90 lb asian girlfriend

i know white people typically have more experience with black people at least in america its true. only to africans is white a selling point. other than that basic planes of the face (geometry) and fitness will determine attractiveness

your friend is a pudgy one and that by itself decreases points when the face is fat

I know a gamer girl wont care for muscles

Attached: 4c30d03a7926c123d35e1c8b3829a1b5aed14674.jpg (400x448, 25.47K)

>I have no exes who will constantly try to leech from me
>I know how to take care of my own shit
>I am in the process of slimming down
Just from that profile, there is nothing objectively wrong with him (apart from still being fat). He could obviously be lying, but that's why you get to know other people before you commit.
He's playing in the league of average looking, late twenties women.

>your friend is a fat slob and will only get a fat slob girlfriend
Lol, I'm skinny and the only girls I could get are fat. Plenty of fat guys get hot gfs. In fact I asked a few female friends if they HAD to choose between a fat bf and a skinny bf, what would they pick, and they all picked fat. None of them are fat.

he's not going to make it like that

I can make any Asian woman cream herself just by flexing

Based

Attached: index.jpg (167x302, 14.33K)

The fellas honest. How many women will even recognise whats going on? 20% max even with its modern mainstream popularity.

you don't know shit, fat virgin

I'm muscly like pic and Asian women always tell me they hate it and want a skinny guy or a softboy or a chubby guy instead

Attached: Jeff-Nippard2.jpg (850x850, 354.56K)

your pic is in the op
>my friend
lmao

Yes, I'm going to the gym with him and motivate him to lose weight

he should try lieing more women hate honesty