Anglo-saxon cucks btfo'd by norman chads

As a descendant of Normans (I can trace my family back to the Norman Conquest and still have a huge number of relatives living in Normandy today), I would like to ask what the political implications were of us btfo'ing the bongs, skullfucking their last king, and then taking over their culture? S'il te plait, continue.

Attached: 1659492197130219.jpg (1000x653, 262.59K)

meanwhile UK cucks get btfo'd by niggers on the daily

not my problem i spend most of the year at my granddad's chateau in anjou

You sound like a cunt. Shut the fuck up.

Yes, so can I, Anglos are the master race

this doesn't concern you mutt. your opinion is as invalid as a Chinese person's opinion when it comes to European affairs.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ

Based Anglo Norman chad checking in

>wez beat an army that had marched hundreds of miles to fight another army that had marched again for hundreds of miles to fight us and then lost its leader to a lucky arrow while losing all our forren territories

Subhuman cyptojewish filth

what's that slave? don't speak to your master like that. oh it's hilarious seeing you little saxons wriggle when you realise us norman chads outdid you. who's the master race faggot? i would wager that anglo normans are. how about you serf?

The (((Normans))) set up this prison planet and now we are dealing with the system of Usury that they instituted.

A reminder that the Anglo-Saxons legit won the battle of Stamford bridge up country (which they forced marched to from London to York - covering 185 miles in 4 DAYS) and were then forced marched down to Hastings (300 miles) and then nearly beat the Normans. If Harold wasn't such a retard they could have won the battle.

jogger tier cope

Id bet money you're not even white. I bet you're a kike or a shitskin.

All that doesn't matter anyway as all Britbongs are slaves to Jewish finance and willingly acted as it's enforcer across the world these last two centuries. Also like half the British (((conservative))) ministers are Poos and Pakis. Might even have some dodgy corrupt Streetshitter as your Prime Minister soon.

im not white, im an anglo-norman. i don't believe in your gay colour-classified system. but regarding what you said, you're probably one of those swarthy saxons with black hair and brown eyes. i'm blonde-haired and blue-eyed, how does that feel you little sausage-fingered ale swilling fuck?

>swarthy saxons with black hair and brown eyes
Those are the Welsh you fuckwit

>Never underestimate some regionalist faggot who watched his first Lucy Worsley documentary destroying Nationalism with their ahistorical gloating

Yeah not even clever enough for the hurt box, whose language do you speak? What about the Scandis cucking the French? France cucking Italy AND SO ON

he's right though, you do sound like a cunt

you've clearly never met an anglo saxon mate

i love saxon rage

do i hear a serf talking? that wheat field isn't gonna harvest itself you cunt

>t. Barry Archer from Bedford

I am probably more Celt, not to mention Anglo Norman in there as well! but guess what? We are all white to the Brown Horde.

/thread

like i said i don't give a toss about your colour-coordinated racial classification system. it's just a tool for serfs from prison islands and mutts to make themselves feel like they are ethnically European, since they can't trace their corrupted polluted fucking lineage back past 1900

Can trace mine back to about 1300.
My surname comes from the Scandinavian for dying cloth.
Earliest recorded ancestor threw a pair of shears into someone who tried Jewing him at the fair. Right into the chest.
You have been warned.

Hold the line!