What's wrong with amerimutts? Why do they hate european history?

What's wrong with amerimutts? Why do they hate european history?

Attached: 1659576162024209.jpg (726x516, 164.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQQs3nl0LcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh muricans

Doesn't the BBC constantly do this with their own British history all the time?

You must understand, the average American doesn't even know who that dude is. Besides, we aren't the ones making tv shows, it's Californians, and they haven't been Americans since at least the 90s.

>Haakson
pottery

Maybe you should try to find some Italian examples, since OP is Italian. But that would require you doing some research instead of browsing Any Forums. But yes.

Jews did this. Americans had absolutely no control over it.

>IZ N-NOT US G-GUYS

Attached: 1643827410669.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

It's more like Amerimutts don't know any history so the kike can make up whatever bullshit he likes.

youtu.be/HQQs3nl0LcY

That is Chinese influence over our entertainment media. China has made it so bad in the US that writers are terrified about not being woke enough.
Wokeism is a Chinese psyop designed to undermine faith in American institutions, undermine American soft power, and sow discord both among the US population and between NATO members.

Not Californians, jews.

Well, I guess I should've expected as much from a fucking noodle nigger.

Anciet Europeans were black, yt whitewashed entire history

You are right. The problem has always been the Anglos.

It's jews

>Well, I guess I should've expected as much from a fucking noodle nigger.
Be nice guy, cause we can always use his experience on how to survive in a third world nation

Jews. /thread

but they are making fun of their own history, why don't you fags make benjamin franklin and george washington to niggers lesbian troglodytes

But we do. We're a bunch of consoomers. Our heroes are Captain America, Iron Man and Superman. And last time I checked, they're all black, women and homos now.

At least they bothered writing a backstory for her.

All anglos are jew servants essentially. You fight over semantics over who's kiked or not, lmao

How am I responsible for what the jews are doing?