So many people on Earth with terminal illness aware they will be dead in the near future

>So many people on Earth with terminal illness aware they will be dead in the near future
>None of them do anything on their way out, despite having no real consequences to look forward to
Why? Can anyone explain this?

Attached: l-intro-1646763437.jpg (1600x900, 193.88K)

This goes for people that don't have terminal illness. No one is living to 150. Only solid conclusion is the world is not real

This is in itself a proof of "human nature" as in that man is naturally servile, moraly insecure, conformist and trusting power.

So much so that even when faced with death they will not engage in radical or outside-of-norm action. People are all talk. Those who are not we call overmen, and they were historically nazis and jews

Because politics ceases to matter when facing your own mortality. You prioritize family, friends, and fun.

you will understand when you grow up

what are they going to do? why? whats the point to hurting a bunch of people? the problems facing the children of the earth wont be solved by that.

why doesnt Roy kill Deckard when he has the chance?

Attached: RoyBatty.jpg (1200x600, 37.4K)

Basically because they are gay normies that want to go gently into their goodnight

All power is sustained through violence and only violence will be able to overthrow the current powers

No its proof that as a man ages he learns that there is very little "good" or "evil" in this world. Real evil is seldom seen. Most of what you think is evil is stupidity. Almost all the criminals arent bad people, they are stupid people. Humans like to think they are an intelligent species, but we arent. We are good at A-B testing. We judge the world based on our interests, which generally align with evolutionary mechanics. All politics is driven by interests, not right or wrong.

The young student who votes democrats does so because he thinks they will forgive student loans. The black single mother botes democrat because she beleives they will give her gibs. The mexican votes democrat because he thinks they admit his family. the rural whites vote republican because they think it will prolong thier political power, enshrine thier values and reduce thier tax burden. and so on.

When you get older everything turns ot grey. things arent black and white anymore. life and death, good an evil, they become the same, the closer you come to death. you both long for it, and dread it, in fear of it, and in awe of it. in the end you will love life, both the evil and the good, the right and the wrong. God sends his rain upon us all. When you have accepted that you are already dead, only then will you understand, only then will you truly live.

you have no power, and neither do 'they". live your life, be of good cheer, do good works, love your children at your feet, and the wife in your arms. this world is broken, you cannot fix it, netiher with violence or with peace. only by the grace of God do you walk this earth, as do all the others.

What does it even mean to be a man of God to you? To roll over and take it up the ass while people who hate God and his creation do everything in their power to destroy it?

>t. glownigger

Attached: leaf_trash.jpg (1024x576, 89.77K)

Local kid was a drug dealer. Got caught, and sentenced to prison. In order to get bailed out, his mother put her house on the line. He thanked her by robbing over five gas stations/restaurants...and a Family Video, all within the same hour.

Police obviously caught him, because the town he robbed had TWO state police posts. Now his mother is homeless and he is basically fucked for life.

In the case of terminally ill people. Do you really want to anger GOD, before going off to meet him?

TL;DR: It hurts your family and your soul.

Attached: Edgy kid.png (352x352, 139.04K)

I aktshully did think about it.
They aren't worth my soul on the way out.
If when I was alive and capable they were not so much of a threat that I felt I had to pick up my battle rifle, then in death they are not worthy of my final efforts. Those who were loyal and kind deserve my final days of complete attention.
Not scurrying across a dead nation playing out the latest amazon prime series.
You also do not know if you light something off that might kill your family after you are gone.
The ones complaining for this are the ones with zero control over their own lives. The ones who cannot enact change in their own lives so they look for someone else to lead.

>Real evil is seldom seen
>Is literally posting on Any Forums
Say what?

Attached: But Black Dynamite.png (900x900, 947.49K)

Glowies calling people wanting legitimate change glowies so that other people look down on the people wanting change, typical jewish maneuvers

>senseless violence is the way to change things!
>let's go out and do some mass shootings fellow goy- I mean guys!
>I'm not a glownigger datamining groomer I pwomise!

>Why?
Christianity.

Attached: christianity-essay.jpg (750x1252, 439.37K)

your frontal lobe is small and you're a faggot

Im not a "man of god". My understadning of what God is, is very complicated. God is not a christian, or a hindu, or a muslim or a jew. God is not even a "being"in the sense of the word that we have. In fact we have no word in our language to describe God (imo).

I think "God" is the collective conscious of all life that has ever existed. that conscious is passed down through our genetics, and the sum of it is our wisdom. Its why all the great holy books point humanity in the same direction. Its how god does not exist in time or space. He exists in the minds of life. god is life. all life.

god is the reduction of logic and natural principles, for this is what evolutionary mechanics and physics is. thats why Christ is perhaps his greatest prophet. the word "christ" is not a name, its a title: "the teacher" and what doe he teach ... natural law. to live your life in accordance with nature, so that you can benefit, by having a peaceful and meanignful life. and the lessons the bible teaches (and the koran, and the other great religions, shinto, bhuddism etc etc) all teach this.

its why we know god hates faggots, because they refuse this natural priniciple, and so he plagues them with disease.

I dont subscribe to any organized religion. To know god one need simply seek understadning of the nature of life. Nature reveals god. but that doesnt mean the bible isnt a fantastic book, or that the prinicples in Christ's teachings arent wholly truthful. he is just a messenger, like mohamed, like bhudda. that thier message has survived for countless generations, and resonated with so many souls, ought to be enough proof to you of thier validity. what does he ever say that is not the truth?

>whats the point to hurting a bunch of people? the problems facing the children of the earth wont be solved by that.
Wrong.
>All power is sustained through violence and only violence will be able to overthrow the current powers
Right.

Attached: james_mason.jpg (3043x2707, 1.64M)

>as a man ages he learns
Crock of shit, the only thing man "learns" as he ages is to take care of his own ass.

There is evil in the world. But in no regime were men (or even sick men) massively willing to give their lives to change the world for the better, if they weren't literally starving first.

That unwillingness is the essence of OP's question and you didn't address anything.

even when you analyze all pols gore, all there horrific headlines, the horrible crimes caught on webm's. most of it isnt evil, its stupidity. humans are infinitely stupid, constantly hurting each other, and hurting the earth. and the shortsightedness of all this hurt we cause never ceases to amaze me. the longer I live the more I realize humans in general are just brutes, animals. only a very few have truly redeemable characteristics. but that doesnt make them 'evil", it makes them infinitely stupid.

No if anything Christianity was the neccessary reaching out of the European man, to conquer the earth, and then to free the earth, only to be shit on and antagonized by those we have freed. If anything Christianity has served this purpose: the moral justification of the righteous anger of the European peoples. But that is not something we should do, nature will find the way to deliver us. We need to have faith in nature. the very european gods you speak of are all derived of this natural form.

in a thread earlier today I argued why white people are not only not going extinct,but we are in fact the future ordained by nature. evolution does not go backwards. we are the future. its as simple as that. that has already been decided by nature herself. no army can stand against her. you might as well go down to the ocean and command the tides to go out. nothing can stop this process.

you can gnash your teeth and make whatever burnt offerings you like on the altar of your choice, you cannot stop natural selection.

Europe conquered the entire world with Christianity and became extremely weak when Christianity declined. You're deranged.

Fuck God. If he cared he would have struck down evil men instead of giving two year olds cancer.

They don't do anything because they don't want to go to hell. Death is not the end. Repent now and a celt Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior before it's too late

there is no power in this world, outside of yourself. you have power over yoruself. thats it. 99% of people dont even exercise that power. they cant control themselves, and thats why our fate is not even in our hands, but rather in natures (or "gods" or fate or destiny or whatever) hand. if 99% of people are incapable of self control what does that tell you about who's hand our fate lies?

there is no power. no one has power over me, or you.

I met a traveller from an antique land,
Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

Percy Bysshe Shelley

whatever "power" they exercise is temporal at best. and very temporary I might add. At the best of times life is a shipwreck, at its worst it is a ship in a storm. No one knows where the winds will blow us, or if the ship will even survive. All we can do is keep her in as best repair and provision as we can, so that we might weather the storm that is our life.

Attached: shipinsotrm.jpg (1280x720, 70.21K)