Are muslims girls the better choice?

Modern white girls are all whores, especially here in europe.
Are muslims girls the better alternative? Would you convert for them?

Attached: hijabi.jpg (1002x1114, 207.86K)

And white islam seems pretty based.

Just look at pic related. Slavs that don't drink. Imagine the potential.

Attached: bosniaks.jpg (1046x554, 161.4K)

Why do they always have perfect faces?

Western women are pozzed

I'd rather be alone, but Muslims are pretty chill for foreigners.

Fuck back to where you came from then. You dirty shitskin animal.

I have a severe case of Falafel-fever. Help me bros.

Attached: roa2.webm (398x716, 1.58M)

i rather choose muslim white women

Attached: image_2022-08-04_164900253.png (800x1200, 1.1M)

That tiktok screams attention whore. If you think she's trad, I have bad news for you user

Don't worry, Aussies and Eastern Euro girls are rapidly converting to Islam and Hinduism.
Who the fuck knows why

kek, you don't know muslim girls, they are the biggest whores on the planet, that's why they have to wear headscarfs and their brothers constantly threaten to beat them up or kill them.
No this is not cope, two of my best friends have a fetish for ethnic women and both fucked tons of turkish girls.

No, they don't even have a tail.

Attached: 98207041_p1.jpg (516x728, 129.45K)

Don't care about "muh trad", I just want a normal girl.

Lmao @ the gullible white betas making up fantasies about muslim women

First of all muslim girls are the biggest whores as they are repressed, they take it in the ass and mouth to protect virginity, they are degenerate af because it feels naughty

Second her family will dominate and you won't really feel a man at home

>Falafel
falafel is jewish

I prefer asian girls from conservative countries :)

It depends on how well they are raised. Naturally all women are whores. All of them. But their whore-behavior can be suppressed if they are raised right.

Which is the reason why most muslim girls are trad, while most western girls are sluts. Exceptions on both sides exist though.
And if she doesn't wear hijab she isn't trad.

>invented by coptic christians in egypt
>adopted and made popular by arabs
ITS JEWISH GUISE

Yet another racemixing slide thread... Listen you stupid faggots, until you are responding to those threads without sage it won't stop

Attached: 1659042090429225.jpg (646x646, 76.56K)

Attached: IMG_20210824_211620_104.png (599x627, 267.82K)

Attached: 1659384920179677.png (2394x5960, 3.7M)

I don't feel like getting killed by her brothers over their hatred of White people just for some pussy I haven't tried yet

They are not the better choice unless one converted and I never will. I appreciate Islam's conservatism, but I am not wired for Islam and it does not answer the deeper questions for me. I oppose Islam in Europe and non-Islamic countries, but I am not ferociously anti-Islam. I do oppose miscegenation though, so for those that convert they need to find white Muslim girls.

Imagine being so pathetic you convert to a religion just for pussy.

kek

This is utter bullshit.
They can be raised as conservative as possible and a good proportion (higher than in the white population) will still become whores if they are not constantly under family supervision.
You are just projecting an ideal picture which could not be farer from truth.
That's why their brothers are constantly around, that's why they are shipped back to turkey when they are 15 or 16 to get married to a cousin.
If they are every off the leash they will become hungry for cock. and the conservative and restrictive upbringing will even contribute to this.

One of my friends had a relationsship with the daughter of a conservative imam for 1 year, she never told her family about him. In the end he told her if she doesn't tell her family he will leave her because he's sick of hiding. So they seperated in the end.
He was even verbally attacked in the disco by muslims in their homelanguage,
but they dindu anything in the end.

No they aren't

Attached: k.jpg (462x1245, 136.33K)

Quintessential Swedish post.

Fuck no, they are barely human. The average IQ is retarded and their kids are basically wild animals.

Attached: MN.webm (480x480, 2.53M)